How to root Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean [Guide]September 16, 2013 2 Email article | Print article
Have a Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 that you want to get a little more out of? This guide will teach you exactly how you can root your device! In no time at all you’ll have root access on your Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 , which will open the door to endless possibilities.
Disclaimer: This guide is intended as a helpful “how to”. dotTech and its writers are not responsible for any gain or loss (including but not limited to bricked devices) incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
This root guide is for the Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. It is specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810.
Take note this will wipe all your files and data on your phone. Proceed at your own risk.
Before We Begin
Have a micro USB cable handy.
Download the latest Samsung Galaxy Fame USB drivers and install them to your PC (if you haven’t already).
Download the root package to the desktop on your PC and extract it to a folder called motochopper.
Your Samsung Galaxy Fame needs to be in USB debugging mode. Go to Settings, then Developer options, and then check the box that says USB debugging.
How To Root Galaxy Fame S6810
- Plug your Samsung Galaxy Fame into your PC.
- Verify that you have USB debugging enabled.
- Navigate to the motochopper folder and find a file called run.bat and execute it. If you’re a Linux or Mac user, open a terminal window,
cdinto the directory and run the command
- Motochopper will print instructions for you to follow on your screen. Be sure to read them and follow them carefully.
- The process will soon complete, and when it does, your Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 will boot into normal mode.
- When motochopper has finished running, your Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 is now rooted!
Enjoy a rooted Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810.