Free CyberLink DVD Suite 7 Centra (limited licenses so hurry)!December 11, 2009 59 Email article | Print article
Update: All 29,000 licenses have been used up. This promotion has ended. Sorry to all that missed it!
CyberLink DVD Suite 7 Centra is a terrific heavyweight multimedia editing/creating software suite:
The “CyberLink DVD Suite 7 Centra” is a lavishly-equipped multimedia all-rounder. Equipped with modern techniques, you can enjoy your movies and DVDs in amazing quality. The “CyberLink DVD Suite 7 Centra” supports all popular video and audio formats for the perfect movie experience.
In addition to the features for the perfect movie enjoyment, you can also implement your creative ideas with powerful tools. This gives you the “CyberLink DVD Suite 7 Centra” among other features stylish image overlay and video-and photo enhancement.
Or you can create professional slideshows featuring beat-detection technology that automatically displays your photos and play audio in the background. Your finished projects can then be completed with its own burning suite.
Since this is a “suite”, various other CyberLink software are part of it:
- Instant Burn
- PowerDVD 8
- PowerDVD Copy
This chart will give you better insight on the features of CyberLink DVD Suite 7 Centra and how it compares to the new versions of the suite:
Click on the image above to view the full chart.
Before I tell you about how to get this software for free, note two things:
- The download size is huge – 946.6 MB. However, the download speed is very fast.
- There are only 29,000 free licenses being given out in this promotion so be quick if you want one.
That being said, to get CyberLink DVD Suite 7 Centra for free, follow these simple steps:
Version being given out for free:
Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- Visit the promotion page and follow all the “Zum Download” links:
Eventually, they should lead you to the Softwareload.de page where you need to click on “Vollversion kaufen”:
- You will now be asked to login or register. If you already have an account with Softwareload.de, login; otherwise you will have to register:
If registering, you will need to fill out a form:
Note that I only translated the required form fields. The rest of them are optional so you don’t have to fill them in. Also note your password must be 8 characters or longer and the answer to your security question must be 6 characters or longer.
After you have hit “Registrieren” button you will get a confirmation page telling you to check your e-mail. So, go to your e-mail that you registered with and look for an e-mail from “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject of “Bitte bestätigen Sie Ihre Anmeldung bei Softwareload”. There will be a link in there:
Either click on the link or copy and paste the URL in your browser. At the page that loads up, let it finish loading until you reach a page that asks you for your username and password. Login.
- Once you are logged in, regardless of if you newly registered or used an old account, you will be asked to “pay” for the software; however this is a freebie so you don’t have to pay. Just select the “T-Pay” option and enter in ChipXmasDn5G7kp2:
- At the next page, you will be given your registration key and the download link:
Download the software, and copy the registration key and keep it in a safe place.
- Since the download is 946.6 MB, at this point you need to wait. Depending on your distance to the download server, and your connection speed it can take anywhere from 15 minutes to days to download it. I am thousands of miles away from the download server and I downloaded it in about 30 minutes (aka the download speed is fast).
- After the download finishes, install it. During installation you will be prompted to enter your registration information:
The “User Name” and “Company Name” can be whatever you want. In fact they should be filled out for you automatically. In the “Serial Number” box post in the registration key you received earlier.
- Finish installing.