- dotTech - http://dottech.org -
Sony answers every question you have about the PlayStation 4 in massive FAQ
Posted By Enrique Manalang On October 31, 2013 @ 8:06 AM In General Tech | No Comments
With a little over two weeks left before the launch of the PlayStation 4, Sony has released “The Ultimate FAQ ” for the system. It contains a massive amount of details and facts regarding the console, and you’ll likely find the answers to any lingering questions within it.
Some interesting tidbits from the FAQ:
• The PlayStation 4 will not support external hard drives, users will be required to change the internal hard drive for more storage space
• It won’t support music CD or MP3 playback at launch
• Support for media servers and DLNA functionality has been dropped
• Players will be able to begin playing games while patches download
Sony notes that this FAQ will be updated post-launch, since there are still details that have yet to be finalized. Some of which include the features listed above, which might be introduced in a future firmware update.
[via PlayStation Blog ]
Article printed from dotTech: http://dottech.org
URL to article: http://dottech.org/133484/sony-answers-every-question-playstation-4-massive-faq/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://dottech.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ps4.jpg
 The Ultimate FAQ: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/ps4-the-ultimate-faq-north-america/
© 2008-2012 dotTech.org | All content is the property of its rightful owner.