There are many apps in the Apple App Store that drop their prices to free everyday. Finding only the best to download is the hard part. I searched through the many freebies and picked out the best apps for you to download. Hand picked and free for a limited time, what could be better! Note : Click the title of the app to download it .
The featured freebie is “The Best” app from today’s pick. If you had one app to download, this would be it!
The Runtastic PRO app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, speed, elevation, calories & more) to help you best reach your exercise goals! Join our global fitness community today, whether you’re looking to improve general health, build up cardio endurance, run your first 5k or train for a marathon!
PRO APP FEATURES:
– Voice Coach: Audio feedback for each mile or km completed
– Live Tracking: Show supporters where you are in your training session
– Cheering: Receive messages & cheers
– Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop running
– Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
– Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl.: pace, elevation, slope
– Power Song: Activate to give workout a boost
– Training goals & analysis: Heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
– Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
– Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
– Weather, temp. & sunrise/sunset data
– Use for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross-country skiing & hand bike training
– Ad free
– Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
– Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
– Personal training diary & metrics
– Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
– Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
– Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
– Integrate Runtastic activities with MyFitnessPal
– Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
– Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
– Share exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
Rating : 4.5/5
APPS GONE FREE
Briefcase Pro allows you to save your documents & files all in one place . You can import files from your camera library , computer via Wifi or iTunes file sharing or even from your emails . In addition , you can set a passcode so that your files are secure and no one except you has access to it .
Rating : 4.5/5
LensLight allows you to import any photos from your photo library and add lightning effect to it . It features over 100 stunning lighting effects and 16 different filters to choose from .
Rating : 4/5
Seventy-7 is a beatifully designed timer where you can add many events and view the countdown to a particular event. It displays the number of hours , minutes & seconds left to a particular event and you can assign different alerts to each event . Most importantly , it has a neat interface and the countdowns are presented next to each event .
Rating : 4/5
With GradientBlender , you can create stunning blended collages . Pick any photo from your photo library and add background color to it , add different types of fonts , frames and stickers . You can save the completed image either in instagram size or fullscreen size .
Rating : 4/5
Hurry and download these free apps before they go back to paid. Take note at the time of this post all of the above promotions are live. However, please note some or all of the above apps may only be available for free for a limited time. So jump on these while you can and always double check to make sure you are not paying for a freebie app before downloading. dotTech and its writers are not responsible for accidental purchases due to price changes. Enjoy!