Paragon Partition Manager is software that allows you to manage your partitions. Since dotTechies already know about Paragon Partition Manager, I won’t bother to give a large description of the software; rather anyone that wants to know more can refer to my full review on Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Professional. Paragon Partition Manager comes in two flavors, Personal and Professional. Here are the differences between Personal and Professional as per the developer (note: the follow chart depicts the differences between Personal and Professional for v10 not v9.5, but it gives you the general idea):
For a limited time – until 9 AM EST April 5, 2010 – users can get Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Personal for free:
To get Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Personal for free, follow these simple directions:
Supported OS: Windows 2000 Pro/XP Pro/Vista/Win7
Version being given out for free:
Free updates: No
Download size: 130 MB
- Download Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Personal (32-bit version | 64-bit version).
- Install Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Personal. During installation, you will be asked to register the software; click on the “Free Serial” button:
- The registration page should open in your default browser window:
Fill out the registration page; you will get a confirmation message if you successfully registered:
- Check the inbox of the e-mail address you registered with. There should be an e-mail from “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject of “Your Product Registration for Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Personal – Covermount (English)”. In the e-mail you will find your registration information:
- Go back to the installer window and enter the registration information:
- Finish installing.
If you have any trouble getting Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Personal, feel free to post below and I will try to help.
Thanks Zhrmrn and PeterB!