In my previous post, I shared a tip on how to delete multiple photos on Facebook at once. This time, I am going to share another tip and it’s for those who wish to learn how to download their Facebook photos in bulk.
Using this method, you will not only be able to download all of your photos on Facebook at once, you will also be able to…
- Download the photos that were uploaded by your friends (in bulk)
- Download the photos that were uploaded by the pages that you’ve liked and followed (in bulk)
Just keep in mind that this method will only work if you are using Facebook for Android.
So without further ado, here’s how:
- On your Android device, go to Play Store then download and install the free app called “MyPhotoDownloader”.
- Once installed, launch the app then log in to it using your Facebook account.
- Once you’re logged in, select any of the options listed on the app’s left menu. If you want to download your own photos, choose “My photos”. If you want to download your friend’s photos, choose “Friends”. The same goes for the other options listed in the menu.
- Now, let’s assume that you want to download all your photos at once. To do this, just select “My Photos” in the left menu and then choose whether you want to download the photos from your albums, photo tags or timeline. Anyways, let’s just say that you want to download all of the photos from your timeline.
- All of the photos that you’ve posted on your timeline will appear. Just press the “Select All” option in the top bar to download all of the photos on your Facebook timeline. You may also opt to download just a few of the available photos by simply checking the photo that you like.
- After choosing the photos that you want, click the “Download” option that’s located on the top bar and that’s it. The app will automatically download all of the photos that you’ve chosen.
By default, the app will save your downloaded photos to your media gallery but you are also allowed to change or update your file download destination folder/directory.