Disclaimer: This guide is intended as a helpful “how to”. Ashraf and dotTech are not responsible for any gain or loss (including but not limited to bricked devices) incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Download ‘Framaroot APK‘ and save it on your computer.
HOW TO ROOT THE BLU STUDIO 5.3 S
To root the BLU Studio 5.3 S, follow the steps below:
- Make sure that the ‘Unknown sources’ option is enabled on your device. It can be found in Menu, Settings, Security.
- Connect the BLU Studio 5.3 S to your computer via USB.
- Copy the Framaroot APK that you downloaded in the previous section to the root folder of your device’s memory.
- Disconnect your device from the computer.
- Launch File Manager, then tap on the Framaroot APK to install it.
- Launch the newly installed Framaroot from the app drawer.
- Select ‘Install SuperSU’ from the menu.
- Select ‘Gandalf’ to begin the rooting process of your device.
- Your device has successfully been rooted, congrats!
To verify that you’ve successfully rooted the BLU Studio 5.3 S, you can download Root Checker from the Play Store to verify it. Enjoy your rooted BLU Studio 5.3 S!