Do you own an iDevice?
Shame on you. Then move your butt and hit up iTunes to get ten paid apps for free:
- Graphs By Tap To Learn (normally $0.99)
- Battery Manager Pro – Ultimate Battery App (normally $1.99)
- Oh My Phone – for iPhone, iPad and iPod (normally $2.99)
- Home Budget Calculations (normally $0.99)
- Sessions: Time Tracker (normally $0.99)
- Tiny Dict (normally $0.99)
- HDR FX (normally $1.99)
- Discovr Movies (normally $0.99)
- ClassicBooth (normally $0.99)
- TapScanner Pro (normally $0.99)
Take note some of the apps are free only for a limited time: Battery Manager Pro is free for 48-hours only; Sessions: Time Tracker is free for this week only; HDR FX is free until April 30, 2012; and both Home Budget Calculations and Tiny Dict mention they are free “for a limited time”. Enjoy!