[iOS] Get over 15 paid apps for free (August 21, 2012)! [Limited time offer]August 21, 2012 7 Email article | Print article
There are many apps in the Apple App Store that drop their prices to free everyday. Finding only the best to download is the hard part. I searched through the many freebies and picked out the best apps for you to download. Hand picked and free for a limited time, what could be better!
The featured freebie is “The Best” app from today’s pick. If you had one app to download, this would be it!
- Quick Brightness (Normally $0.99)
Quick Brightness, by Atomix Ltd., can quickly change your brightness level by just launching the app. For years, app developers have tried to find ways to change iDevice settings without the several clicks it takes to do so by going through the settings menu. This app allows you to set a predetermined brightness level, so that when you click the app on your home screen, the brightness will immediately change to that level. For those users who play around with brightness level all the time, this will be a must-have app.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod
Note: although some might be compatible with the iPad, not all will be optimized for it
- Timegg (Normally $0.99) *
- ACDSee Camera Flash (Normally $0.99) *
- Star Wings (Normally $0.99) *
- World Calendar (Normally $0.99)
- Oldify (Normally $0.99)
- Jet Dudes (Normally $0.99) *
- aremaC (Normally $0.99) *
- The Lumen Note. GTD Simplified. To-Do, Grocery & Shopping List (Normally $0.99)
- Quick Fav Dial – manage favorite contacts for lightning fast dialing and texting (Normally $0.99)
- PicFrame Illustrator (Normally $0.99) *
- Mechanic Panic (Normally $1.99) *
- Schedaroo (Normally $0.99)
- Fast, a Speedometer (Normally $0.99) *
- Doodle Defense (Normally $1.99)
- Alarm Master (Normally $0.99)
- PhotoScan PDF: Store Your Memories (Normally $0.99)
- Tally Counter 3X (Normally $2.99)
- Oldify HD (Normally $0.99)
*Honorable Mention: Highly recommended apps that did not make it to be the featured app of the day.
Hurry and download these free apps before they go back to paid. Take note at the time of this post all of the above promotions are live. However, please note some or all of the above apps may only be available for free for a limited time. I have no information regarding when these promotions will end. So jump on these while you can and always double check to make sure you are not paying for a freebie app before downloading. dotTech and its writers are not responsible for accidental purchases due to price changes. Enjoy!