- dotTech - http://dottech.org -
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 is improved with new “Advanced” version
Posted By Ashraf On August 3, 2009 @ 12:58 PM In Freebies,Tips 'n Tricks | 17 Comments
UPDATE 9/24/09: There is a new version of Ashampoo Burning Studio out (Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010). Please visit http://dottech.org/freebies/10072  for more information.
Long time ago in a glaxy far, far away Naboo was under an attack I posted about how to get Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 for free . First I posted about how to get it from ComputerBild.de but a few days later VNUNET also started giving it away so I switched my article to use VNUNET as the source of download since VNUNET’s website is in English while ComputerBild.de is in German. However recently it has been brought to my attention that ComputerBild.de have updated their giveaway of Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 to “Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 Advanced”. Besides the fact that ABS09A is more than twice the download size than ABS09 (~35 MB vs ~15 MB), ABS09A has the following improvements over ABS09:
New Cover Editor features
- Save your own designs as themes and reuse or share them
- Export projects as XML files
- Scan covers directly from original CD covers
- Load covers and graphics from files, the Web or the Windows Clipboard
- Attractive new themes with new graphics and layouts
- Editor improvements, faster operation
- Draw and insert geometrical shapes with borders, fill and transparency
- Group elements in the editor to move them together
- Free rotation for objects and groups of objects, or snap rotate in 15°, 45° or 90° increments
- Print up to 4 CDs on a single page
- Printer calibration utility for maximum precision printing, calibration settings are saved for every printer used – you only need to calibrate once
- Updated label and printer database with many new formats and printers
- Undo function in the Table Editor
Improved performance and compatibility
- The whole program has been further optimized for faster and smoother performance and enhanced compatibility.
As a quick recap, here are the other features ASB09A has (the features that are the same from ASB09):
- Point-and-click label design
- Ready-to-use themes – just enter your title data
- Import track data from your disc
- Design and create:
- Disc labels
- Covers for jewel cases, slim cases, DVD and Blu-ray cases
- Add your own backgrounds, text objects, images and data tables
- Fast alignment and editing tools for images and text
The whole “Cover Editor” new features are not really why I recommend downloading ASB09A. The “Improved Performance and Compatibility” is. Just sitting idle the new Advanced version uses 15 MB less RAM so imagine the improvements elsewhere. Plus the Advanced version has better icons in my opinion.
So if you have the older Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 or if you don’t, Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 Advanced is an excellent program if you ever have the need for a complete burning studio software. To get ASB09A, follow the following guide:
If you already have Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 installed (the non-Advanced version) first be sure to uninstall it (preferably using RevoUninstaller) because ASB09 and ASB09A install into different folders and can co-exist side by side. In other words, installing ASB09A will not remove ASB09 automatically so you must do it manually.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 Advanced officially works on Windows 2000/XP/Vista. It may or may not work on Windows 7.
Make sure to leave “Get fullversion key…” checked.
When entering an e-mail address keep two things in mind:
- Hotmail e-mail addresses are not supported by Ashampoo. Don’t ask me why.
- Ashampoo spams. So either use one of your spam e-mails, or make use of Mailinator or 10MinuteMail anti-spam services . My suggestion would be to use a spam e-mail because you are bound to want to get more Ashampoo freebies in the future and having an Ashampoo account is handy (on the same topic if you already have an Ashampoo account just enter that e-mail).
Paste in your registration key at the next window, hit “Register”.
If you have any problems or questions please post below I will try to help.
Article printed from dotTech: http://dottech.org
URL to article: http://dottech.org/7914/ashampoo-burning-studio-2009-is-improved-with-advanced-version/
URLs in this post:
 http://dottech.org/freebies/10072: http://dottech.org/freebies/10072
 how to get Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 for free: http://dottech.org/freebies/2393
 promotion page: http://www.computerbild.de/download/Ashampoo-Burning-Studio-2009-Advanced-Kostenlose-Vollversion-430765.html
 Image: http://www.computerbild.de/download/Ashampoo-Burning-Studio-2009-Advanced-Kostenlose-Vollversion-430765.html?dl=1
 Image: http://dottech.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/2009-08-03_120805.jpg
 clicking here: http://www2.ashampoo.com/webcache/html/1/trial_step_1_5497_1_USD.htm
 Image: http://dottech.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/2009-08-03_124103.jpg
 clicking here: http://www2.ashampoo.com/webcache/html/1/trial_step_1_5497_2_USD.htm
 Image: http://dottech.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/2009-08-03_124244.jpg
 Mailinator or 10MinuteMail anti-spam services: http://dottech.org/tipsntricks/6372
 Image: http://dottech.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/2009-08-03_124811.jpg
 Image: http://dottech.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/2009-08-03_121551.jpg
© 2008-2012 dotTech.org | All content is the property of its rightful owner.