The e-mail ban issue mentioned yesterday  has been resolved and my host has restored access to port 25. This means dotTech e-mails will resume from now onwards. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and would like to take this moment to remind you to please *not* mark dotTech e-mails as spam. If you don’t want our e-mails, simply unsubscribe.
Update: There is still an article email backlog that is slowly clearing. When it clears, e-mails will be operating as normal.
For those of you e-mail reliant fiends, I’m sure you didn’t troll over here yesterday without getting an e-mail. So the following is a list of all articles posted yesterday that you might have missed. Enjoy!
- My, what big and pointy teeth you have [Amazing Photo of the Day] 
- Compress your files to the smallest possible size with File Optimizer [Windows] 
- Resize images from right-click context menu with Free Image Resizer [Windows] 
- Read stunning photo blogging on your Windows 8 computer or tablet with the official Big Picture app [Windows 8] 
- Always missing spur-of-the-moment photos? Take photos faster with InstaCamera [Android] 
- Download Wikipedia to your Android device with Wikipedia Encyclopedia Offline [Android] 
- Keep track of, and manage, shared expenses easier with “iouo” [Android] 
- Create breathtaking collages of your photos with TurboCollage [iPhone] 
- Jewels with Buddies is a multiplayer version of the classic gem matching game [iPhone] 
- Save big on your data plan with Onavo Extend [iPhone] 
- ‘Splice: Tree of Life’ is a dazzling puzzle game [iPad] 
- Blood Roofs: A rooftop running game powered by the Unreal Engine [iPad] 
- Plight of the Zombie: Strategy game in which you play as a zombie in a non-zombie world [iPad] 
- Free your Mac from useless files with CleanMyMac [Mac OS X] 
- See where your hard drive space is going with DaisyDisk [Mac OS X] 
- Get yourself organized with Opus Domini, a desktop organizer [Mac OS X] 
- Forgot password or security questions? Apple will say too bad, wipe iTunes account, and lock you out 
- Want the world’s thinnest quad-core smartphone with a stunning 441 ppi 5-inch display? Check out Oppo Finder 5 X990 
- Microsoft keen to bring us into Star Trek era with 3D, real-life, whole-room display gaming 
- Chrome for Android is updated, touts better stability and other improvements 
- Integrate SkyDrive with Gmail using Attachements.me [Chrome, Firefox] 
- Microsoft debuts Visual Studio 2012, the only (free) way to create Windows applications 
- Apple event summary: New iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5G, iPod Nano 7G, EarPods, and updated iTunes 
- These are official, high-quality images of the iPhone 5 
- If you don’t like our e-mails, please do NOT mark them as spam — just unsubscribe 
- iPhone 5 is official: 4-inch screen, A6 processor, and 4G LTE, coming September 21 
Over and out.