Getting your Amazon 7″ Kindle Fire HD rooted is now just a click away, thanks to the developers of XDA who have always had a great role in bringing out the full power of Android devices. sparkym3 of XDA has now made a one-click tool to make the process of rooting your Amazon 7″ Kindle Fire HD simpler. Read on to find how simple it is.
Disclaimer: This guide is intended as a helpful “how to”. dotTech and its writers are not responsible for any gain or loss (including but not limited to bricked devices) incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty.
This guide will help you to root your Amazon 7″ Kindle Fire HD using a one-click tool (Qemu automated method).
Before We Begin
Before starting off with the rooting procedure, make sure that you are ready with the following:
- Download Kindle_Fire_HD_ADB_Drivers.zip  to your computer. Extract this file and install the drivers required to connect your device to your computer, if you do not already have the drivers installed.
- Download QemuRoot_v1.0.zip  to your computer. Extract this file to any preferred location.
How To Root Amazon 7″ Kindle Fire HD
To root your Amazon 7″ Kindle Fire HD, follow the steps below:
- First make sure that you have installed the required drivers as mentioned in the above section.
- Now, connect your Amazon 7″ Kindle Fire HD to your computer using a USB cable.
- Wait until the computer has successfully detected the device.
- For safety, make sure that no other Android device is currently connected to your computer.
- Open the location to which you had earlier extracted the contents of QemuRoot_v1.0.zip.
- Run RootQemu.bat by double-clicking it.
- That’s all! You have now successfully rooted your Amazon 7″ Kindle Fire HD.
Go ahead and enjoy the taste of your rooted Amazon 7″ Kindle Fire HD. Now you can do things such as install and use root-only apps (apps which require root access to work properly), block ads  or deny apps Internet access .
[via XDA ]