slideshow/movie maker | Advice Corner | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

    

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
slideshow/movie maker
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
June 14, 2010
8:22 AM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline
1
0

I need a free slideshow/movie maker and i really hate the windows movie maker…so do not suggest that!

 

 

I Love Freebies
June 14, 2010
9:27 AM
Wheezer
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 786
Member Since:
May 28, 2009
Offline
2
0

Muvee autoproducer. Looks like the current version is 7. Do a google search and you’ll be able to find a few sites that have promos so you can get older versions for free. Might take a little digging to find, but you’ll be glad you did it.

I used Muvee autoproducer 5 a lot (before I bought Cyberlink PowerDirector) and can tell you it’s easy to use and gives a good finished product. I found it for free by doing a google search for “free muvee autoproducer.” Unfortunately I don’t have the link to the site where I got it from anymore.

Good luck.

                       wheezertech.forumotion.com
June 14, 2010
9:51 AM
Wheezer
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 786
Member Since:
May 28, 2009
Offline
3
0

I found a good place to get v5 for free.

http://www.techno360.in/download-muvee-autoproducer-5-for-free/

Be sure to read the “Note” at the end of the article, right before the comments. Also, fyi, the download is 103MB.

                       wheezertech.forumotion.com
June 14, 2010
10:36 AM
Joji
Guest
4
0

Muvee? Oh that came with my Seagate External Hard Drive!

 

But be warned, that program lagged my system when I tried to “start it up”. Took me aorund 30 secounds to load everything. Though, there aren’t that many options, so it’s not the best.

 

But this Muvee “5” may be different to mine. How about Camtasia? Camtasia 6 is quite simple, but its quality is AMAZING!!! So crystal clear! Surprised

 

I recently upgraded it to Camtasia 7, it’s almost identical to Sony Vegas! Surprised Though I haven’t tested 7 yet, only 6 for a project. Laugh

 

If you don’t have the money, then I’ll get you the key for free. Wink

 

~Joji~

June 14, 2010
12:21 PM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline
5
0

Wheezer said:

I found a good place to get v5 for free.

http://www.techno360.in/downlo…..-for-free/

Be sure to read the “Note” at the end of the article, right before the comments. Also, fyi, the download is 103MB.


 

Thanks!…will try this…downloading now!

I Love Freebies
June 14, 2010
12:24 PM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline
6
0

Joji said:

How about Camtasia? Camtasia 6 is quite simple, but its quality is AMAZING!!! So crystal clear! Surprised
 

I recently upgraded it to Camtasia 7, it’s almost identical to Sony Vegas! Surprised Though I haven’t tested 7 yet, only 6 for a project. Laugh

 

If you don’t have the money, then I’ll get you the key for free. Wink

 

~Joji~


Camtasia is a movie maker?….what i was thinking about was like a photo movie maker/slideshow maker…..I think Camtasia is a screen recorder right?
I Love Freebies
June 14, 2010
2:23 PM
karen
Washington, DC Metro Area
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 878
Member Since:
November 1, 2009
Offline
7
0

@joji – stop mentioning stuff like “I’ll get you the key for free”. dotTech is only for software obtained by legal means. In the future, we will start deleting any posts that we see that mention non-legal means to obtain software.

June 14, 2010
6:21 PM
Joji
Guest
8
0

karen said:

@joji – stop mentioning stuff like “I’ll get you the key for free”. dotTech is only for software obtained by legal means. In the future, we will start deleting any posts that we see that mention non-legal means to obtain software.


Right…. but I only use the software for projects anyways. Once it’s done, I uninstalled it. No harm done. Still if you say so… sure…

 

~Joji~

June 14, 2010
6:43 PM
phoenix_rising
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 899
Member Since:
March 19, 2010
Offline

@ PCbasics: If you check out http://dottech.org/freebies/11707, you will see that Ashraf showed how to get Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2010 for free from Computerbild. I just checked and it looks like its still available. So why not give that a go.

Alternatively, you can get it here: http://r.ashampoo.com/mailings/1/091014_en.htm#ANC_SLIDESHOW

 

“Peace if possible, truth at all costs.” – Martin Luther King Jr
June 14, 2010
7:58 PM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline
10
0

phoenix_rising said:

@ PCbasics: If you check out http://dottech.org/freebies/11707, you will see that Ashraf showed how to get Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2010 for free from Computerbild. I just checked and it looks like its still available. So why not give that a go.

Alternatively, you can get it here: http://r.ashampoo.com/mailings….._SLIDESHOW

 


 

O yea! i forgot about those ashampoo promos!…thanks for the reminder……btw….i got exactly what i wanted, so i decided to go with the camtasia and it very good…thank you!

I Love Freebies
June 14, 2010
9:07 PM
phoenix_rising
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 899
Member Since:
March 19, 2010
Offline
11
0

@ PCbasics: No worries. Good to hear you got something you like. Camtasia is very good. I used to use it a while back.

“Peace if possible, truth at all costs.” – Martin Luther King Jr
June 15, 2010
7:22 AM
Joji
Guest
12
0

PCBasics you actually bought Camtasia? Well, in my opinion, before I buy or get something, I test it out first. So I go through the jungle of the inernet in search of keygens and cracked product keys. Then I temp. use ‘em and test out the programs and apps. If I like it, I buy it, if I don’t like it, I uninstall it and it’s confirmed as “horrible-ware”.

 

Mhm…

 

~Joji~

June 15, 2010
11:18 AM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline
13
0

Joji said:

PCBasics you actually bought Camtasia? Well, in my opinion, before I buy or get something, I test it out first. So I go through the jungle of the inernet in search of keygens and cracked product keys. Then I temp. use ‘em and test out the programs and apps. If I like it, I buy it, if I don’t like it, I uninstall it and it’s confirmed as “horrible-ware”.

 

Mhm…

 

~Joji~


 

Well actually i already had Camtasia on my computer….i thought it was only a screen capture…..but i had snag it so i never used it…..until you suggested it so i checked it out, and well i found out it was a slideshow maker….so i used that.Smile

I Love Freebies
June 15, 2010
1:21 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
14
0

Joji said:

So I go through the jungle of the inernet in search of keygens and cracked product keys.


 

Use trials.  Please.  Don’t promote keygens and cracked keys.

Oh, the site that was :(
June 16, 2010
8:17 PM
Joji
Guest
15
0

Locutus said:

Joji said:

So I go through the jungle of the inernet in search of keygens and cracked product keys.


 

Use trials.  Please.  Don’t promote keygens and cracked keys.


Scroll a bit up to see the ethical way of using them… though I won’t post ‘em. No worries.
June 16, 2010
9:36 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
16
0

No, that isn’t an ethical way.

ethical, adj:  Morally
approvable; good.

morally, adv:  In a moral manner.

moral, adj: Of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behaviour,
especially for teaching right behaviour.

So,

ethical, adj: In a way related to the principles of right and wrong, approvable.

It is right to follow a developer’s wishes:  if I make a program with a 15 second trial, it is your duty to either use the 15 second trial or buy the software, not illegally use more than 15 seconds.  (Although if a dev makes a 15 second trial, then they’re begging for that kind of use.)

Oh, the site that was :(
June 17, 2010
2:29 AM
Joji
Guest
17
0

Ya I understand, but I guess sometimes I need it for another day or 2. XD I buy most of the stuff unlike some of my friends who just find most of the keys off the internet.

 

~Joji~

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
16 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 614

ebony: 548

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 11

Members: 9777

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 2601

Posts: 16629

Newest Members: sunandoghosh, juneliu, ahdii, isa, emcgilli, nerry

Administrators: Ashraf: 1799, Locutus: 1886, amnesia: 270

Comments