June 16, 2014
Are you looking for a PDF Editor for Windows 8? As far as I know, now it is not so easy to find a PDF Editor for Windows 8 on the Internet, because many software developers haven’t upgraded their software to support Windows 8 yet. Instead of searching for a Windows 8 PDF Editor on the Internet by trial and error, you can directly try Firstarsoft PDF Editor for windows 8. It is a Windows 8 fully compatible PDF editor. Let’s see how to use it to edit PDF in Windows 8.
Step 1. Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 on your Windows computer. To edit PDF on Windows 8, the first thing users need to do is downloading and installing Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 service pack.
Step 2. Download PDF Editor for Windows 8
Click the download button to get the PDF Editor for Windows 8 installation package. And then double-click the .exe file to install PDF Editor for Windows 8 on your computer.
Try PDF Editor for Windows 8 now!
Step 3. Edit a PDF file on Windows 8
Edit text, images, and watermark in a PDF file
* Edit text – In the Home menu, click the Edit icon, and then move your mouse to any PDF text block, you can easily enter new text, correct text errors, and delete a row of text easily.
* Edit images – In the Insert menu, click the Picture icon, users are allowed to add any image from the computer and crop the image to the desired width and height. To delete an image, in the Home menu, click the Edit icon > click to select the image > click Delete key.
* Edit watermark – In the Insert menu, select New Watermark, Delete Watermark, or Upgrade Watermark from the Watermark drop-down list. From here, you can add new text or image watermark, edit and delete an existing watermark.
Insert, extract, delete, and crop PDF pages
* Insert PDF pages – In the Insert menu, you can click the Blank Page to insert a blank page into the existing PDF file or click the From PDF icon to insert a PDF file into the existing PDF file.
* Extract, delete, and crop PDF page – In the Pages Menu, click the corresponding icon to do what you need.
Annotate PDF files with sticky note, text box, and shapes
Annotate PDF files in Windows 8 – This Windows 8 PDF Editor provides users straight-forward tools to add annotations. In the Home menu, users are empowered to select any annotation tools: sticky note, text box, highlighter, underline, strikethrough, cloud, arrows, rectangle, etc. to add your comments.
Besides these above mentioned editing features, you can also split and merge PDF files, convert PDF files to editable Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, EPUB eBooks, Rich Text Format and more with the best Windows 8 PDF Editor. Download the trial version to find more excellent features by yourself. Have fun in taking control of PDF files.
Try PDF Editor for Windows 8 right now!
Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 13
Newest Members: irallisluci, jadeangeloasufra, joe cool, email@example.com, maryglarkin, aliyar
Administrators: Ashraf: 1800, Locutus: 1886, amnesia: 270