Acronis True Image Home 2010 Plus Pack for free | Freebies | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Acronis True Image Home 2010 Plus Pack for free
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
January 24, 2010
6:44 AM
Ozzie
Novice
Forum Posts: 0

Greetings all! I just saw a posting on Raymond's forums linking to a free giveaway of Acronis True Image Home 2010 Plus Pack. Bear in mind that you must have Acronis True Image installed to make use of this offer. But if you have, you might want to check it out.

According to the Acronis website: Acronis® True Image Home 2010 Plus Pack is an add-on module for Acronis True Image Home 2010 featuring enhancements for advanced home users. It includes the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft® Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

To get the Plus Pack, go to http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/plus-pack.html and click on “Add to Cart” at the bottom of the screen. Then enter the coupon code Z5Y-3WM-3JD. That will give you a payment balance of zero. Then fill out the details and click PayPal as the method of payment. I didn't add my credit card details and didn't have a problem – the serial was instantly issued. Also, you can order two serials with this offer.

Good luck, everyone. Smile

Hi-diddly-ho, Ozzie must go … See you round, dotTechies!
January 29, 2010
5:16 PM
Taz
Denver, Colorado
Old Fart
Forum Posts: 63

Anyone who uses Acronis True Image 2009 or 2010, or who is considering it might want to read through this thread on the Acronis Forum:

http://forum.acronis.com/forum/6019

I have a copy of Acronis TI 2009 I haven't installed. I'm considering other options after reading this thread.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." – John Lennon (1940 – 1980)
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
27 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 614

ebony: 548

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 11

Members: 9777

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 2601

Newest Members: paulo_bettencas, ryanfrost, shefaul, ellenmontero, JamesDyer, amanoduar

Administrators: Ashraf: 1799, Locutus: 1886, amnesia: 270

Comments