Yes, for those of you who know me (well, hahaguy is not as 'famous' as Ashraf or even Jean Luc Picard), I am back…but 4 a while only. I have not been posting freebies (yeah, I luv 2 share freebies) for some time now…well, i have exams currently and I have 2 study (no choice). Anyway, the 'spirit' here in dottech.org is sort of 'down' now and things are getting rather 'low' with Ashraf not around..So, i thought I might do some good and here I am…sharing with you guys how 2 get 11 games for free from Big Fish Games. Hope you like it.
1) Free Huntsville or Mahjong Towers game download from Big Fish Games
Download these two puzzle games for free.
2) Choose one free game and get Sudoku as a bonus Choose any one of these (for free):
3) Free Haunted Hotel game download from Big Fish Games
Download Haunted Hotel game for free from here;
4) Free Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst game download from Big Fish Games
- Go to the above site and click Buy Now button. Don’t worry; you will not be paying anything. Simply use this coupon code: HOLIDAYRAVEN
5) Free Slotwords game download from Big Fish Games
- Go to the above site and click on the Buy now button. Don’t worry; you will not be paying anything. It seems that the “price” will appear ‘magically’ as $0.
- If for some reason or another, this offer is not working for you, you can check out offer no. 6 mentioned below. You can choose Slotwords and another game for free.
6) Free two games from a selection of five games
You can choose any two of the following games for free:
Use any one of the following links:
All in all, you can easily get these 7 games for free using offers no. 1 to 5.
Add that with offer no.6, you can get either two more games for free (if you only use 1 email address) or get four more games for free (if you use 2 different email addresses).
So, all in all, you can get up to 11 games for free from Big Fish Games.
Note: If you are not able to get Slotwords for free using offer no.5, you can still get it for free using offer no. 6. However, you would have to use three different email addresses in order to get all the 5 games offered in offer no. 6.
(I just want to inform you that some users claim that games found in Big Fish Games are 'bundled' with a Trojan or something like that…I have not checked it yet, so I thought it would be irresponsible of me if I did not 'warn' you guys about this. Someone can help me check…pls. I am busy now. And do inform the rest of the Dottechies here what you found…Thnx.)
Most Users Ever Online: 253
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 9
Newest Members: raj08871, will56678, xmlld, vishnu, haseen, CuttntThroats4Life
Administrators: Ashraf (1741), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)