May 25, 2009
“Model, animate, render with Shade! Shade Standard is the essential tool for 3D design that works with your other graphics tools. With ready access to Shade advanced tools, an uncluttered workspace and your imagination, you can discover what kind of digital god you are.
SPECIAL OFFER: Offer Begins January 4, 2012 (… i’m late, i know) and ends July 5, 2012. This version is free, but you can go ahead and order an upgrade to Shade 12 Standard or Shade 12 Professional.
Shade Standard Key Benefits
- Create professional 3D artwork and animation
- Build more kinds of models for art, animation, games
- Design more realistic looking characters
- More 3D options for working with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Extend Shade with new capabilities for your projects
- Deliver 3D movies with 3D audio, Poser integration
The following are minimum system requirements for running Shade. Additional RAM and hard disk space is recommended.
General System Requirements
- RAM: 1 GB Minimum
- HDD: 2 GB for Full Installation of Software and Content
- Video Display: 1024×768 pixel;s 24 bit Color (1280×1024 pixels Recommended)
- Video Cards Tested: NVIDIA Gforce FX Series; ATI RADEON 9000 Series; Intel GMA 950
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher
Windows System Requirements
Only the most recent versions, including service packs are supported.
Please ensure that all information in all fields are correct. Orders with fraudulent information or temporary email addresses are automatically deleted.
Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog
Currently Online: reggerciar
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 11
Newest Members: nweidick, armani, marieliddell, JumpBiest, susanibanez, johnpeterr12
Administrators: Ashraf: 1799, Locutus: 1886, amnesia: 270