Tenorshare Android Data Recovery 100% FREE | Freebies | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery 100% FREE
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
September 16, 2013
9:20 PM
donotcrack
Nerd
Forum Posts: 65

It’s time for Tenorshare’s Giveaway activity now! Get Tenorshare Android Data Recovery totally FREE. It is TRUE!

Get Free Code Now!
Enjoy Tenorshare Android Data Recovery 100% FREE

http://www.tenorshare.com/cooperation/giveaway-of-the-day.html

January 12, 2014
9:58 PM
GetNow
Novice
Forum Posts: 9

Nice links. Thanks for sharing.

May 30, 2014
2:26 AM
Hebe123
Novice
Forum Posts: 4

Using Data Recovery for Android can help find data.Android data recovery can recover any photos & videos generated by your phone or transferred from other devices, as well as music, documents, archives, and more stored on your SD card inside the Android phone.

http://www.istonsoft.com/mobile-phone/recover-deleted-text-messages-from-android-phone.htmlLaugh

June 3, 2014
12:43 AM
Hebe123
Novice

Samsung Data Recovery

http://www.samsung-messages-backup.com/samsung-recovery.htmlwww.samsung-recovery.net

Accidentally deleted messages or contacts on your Samsung handset? Or lost photos from the SD card on your Samsung devices? Don’t panic, you can use this powerful Samsung Recovery software to find them back.

June 4, 2014
2:06 AM
j51988
Novice
Forum Posts: 11

Hi, if you want to recover deleted datas from Android phone, you need to use Android data recovery software

This was learn from the web, I was in this trouble not long ago.  I accidently deleted some datas from my 

Android phone, and I need those photos. Finally, I used a recovery software named Android Data Recovery

to get back deletted datasfrom Android phone. You can have a try!

More detail resource:

How to Recover Data from Android Phone

Hope that helps!!!

June 6, 2014
12:12 AM
desd986
Novice
Forum Posts: 3

As I know the Vibosoft Android SMS+Contacts Recovery does a great job in recovering Android sms and contacts. It can recover or restore deleted, lost or formatted text messages from Samsung mobile phones in clicks.

Restore Samsung Galaxy Deleted Text Messages with Vibosoft Android SMS+Contacts Recovery

How to Restore Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 and S4

June 17, 2014
3:41 AM
hudicp
Novice
Forum Posts: 8

Here I would like to recommend you the Android Data Recovery, This Android data recovery is specially design for Android users to restore contacts on Android phone,if you lost SMS messages from your Android phone,you can use it to recover Text messages from Android.What’s more, it allows you to recover deleted contacts directly from Android or SIM card on Android phones. With this marvelous software, you can get back messages, contacts, videos, photos and more from Android phone without quality loss.

Learn more:

How to recover contacts form Android

Use guide to recover Contacts form Samsung

How to recover SMS on Android

restore samsung contacts

June 17, 2014
3:51 AM
oemdeziq
Novice

1. Google account, if you have a google account for your android phone and open the automatically sync, you can try to recover from google account.
2. Offical PC software, generally speaking, an android phone need to upgrade in computer via a official PC software, such as Samsung PC studio, and this applicaiton have a automatically backup function, when you connect the phone to computer and launch the application, it will make a backup for your phone data, thus you can try to find the backup from PC studio.
3. 3rd-party android assistant – Samsung Contact Recovery, which is similar with PC studio, and it is more convenient, and the backup is more obvious.
If you choose the third one, here is the tutorial: Samsung Data Recovery.

Read more:

How to recover SMS from Samsung Galaxy

June 26, 2014
1:26 AM
MilanDosi
Novice

Do you have any apps which auto sync your contacts ? Or did you auto sync your contacts with Google account? 

If yes then first thing you need to turn off auto sync along with background data. 

Then go to the service with which you have synced contacts with to retrieve your contact.

Hope Android Data Recovery helps. :)

Cheers!

Read more:

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android Phones

July 3, 2014
12:03 AM
tducky
Novice
Forum Posts: 18

iPhone 6 Data Recovery – a professional iPhone/iPad/iPod data recovery application which enables you to recover iPhone notes, images, videos, songs, text messages, contacts, notes and so on, as long as you have ever synced your personal data to iTunes on a computer. You are even able to preview the lost files before they are fully restored from the backup file of your iPhone/iPad. The software works without iTunes, simply download it to your computer and click to start scan. After that you’ll see all your contents on your iPhone/iPad listed right in front of your eyes. The software works for iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4G, 4S, 5S,5C, 6, New iPad, iPad mini and more idevices.

How to Recover iPhone Data without Backup

How to Transfer Backup to New iPhone

How to Restore iPhone iOS 8 Upgrade

July 3, 2014
3:37 AM
jackadision
Novice
Forum Posts: 7

Android phones are the best smartphone but use also face data loss situation and images get corrupt on android phone due to several reason. Sometime photos get deleted on this phone. To recover deleted photos from android use the recovery tool to restore images.

July 16, 2014
9:47 PM
Novice
Forum Posts: 1

Wonderful Android Data Recovery for Android Smartphones or Tablets

Directly recover SMS text messages and contacts from Android phone
Retrieve photos,gallery and video lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android devices
Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and photos before recovery
Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth
July 28, 2014
1:01 AM
isabelscott
Novice

Hi! I highly recommend you to use Android Data Recovery to recover lost data from Android phone. 3 weeks ago, I mistakenly deleted an important sms from my phone, and I didn’t have backup of this sms. I surfed on Internet to find way of text messages recovery for a long time, at last, I got a Android SMS Recovery tool, the deleted text message was back, I was so happy, you can have a try!

August 14, 2014
8:43 PM
abbie415
Novice
Forum Posts: 6

Accidentally deleted or lost data on your Android phone? Don’t fret. I recommend Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. It is a powerful data recovery tool for all popular Android devices like Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, Note 2/3, HTC One, LG Optimus, Sony Xperia, Motorola Droid, and so forth. It can help Android users recover deleted/lost contacts, messages, photos, videos, and more. 

Check more detailed solutions here:

How to recover deleted text messages from Android 

How to retrieve deleted contacts from Android 

August 24, 2014
6:37 AM
shakmie
Novice
Forum Posts: 11

How to Recover Contacts from Samsung Phones? Once your Android acts removed errors, it may be a great loss if you have no idea how to find them back. Are you faced with the same problem? Can you figure out how to make data recovery? Android Data Recovery is a powerful apps which is specially designed for people to find their Contacts back. The software supports most of Android mobile phones including some famous brand, such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, Motorola, Huawei, ZTE, etc. 
It’s so easy to operate with only several minutes. You shouldn’t miss it.

More information:
How to Recover Data from Android SD Card

How to Recover SMS from Android

How to Restore Lost Photos from Samsung Galaxy

August 31, 2014
10:32 PM
Milly458my
Novice
Forum Posts: 5

Thank you for all your useful data recovery software. I have learned a lot! In fact, last time, when I deleted my Samsung Android phone card photos, I had tried another reliable phone card data recovery software:

http://freeware-fix.blogspot.com/2013/02/photo-recovery.html

I still remember its special “Photo” recovery mode to scan my phone card really thoroughly and rescued my needed images back.

So, it may also give someone else there some helps.

Thank you very much! 

September 2, 2014
6:57 PM
Sparkery8
Novice

After reading your post, I remember that I have ever also applied reliable data recovery software to rescue all my deleted memory card videos and images back completely:

http://blog4mark.blogspot.com/2012/12/deleted-files-recovery.html

At that time, I just accidentally deleted most of my memory card stuffs when viewing them on my laptop. To make everything shown again, I had applied many ways online. But, only the above listed article finally helped me out.

So, I think this article also can give you some clues, when something important stored on a phone/camera/player memory card is lost or erased unexpectedly. 

September 3, 2014
7:06 PM
Mavison0
Novice

iCare Data Recovery Free, a handy phone memory card data recovery program, is also completely free recently:

http://freeware-fix.blogspot.com/2013/03/memory-card-recovery.html

If someone there does have some phone memory card data loss problems, he can easily use this software to get everything back.

Also learn a less to make data backups all the time, no matter whatever happens in the future. 

September 4, 2014
6:46 PM
Daphne70
Novice

Want to successfully restore all lost Android phone data? Don’t worry! Save no more data on this phone and plunge it to computer to rescue all needed information back with data recovery software, like:

http://www.4cardrecovery.com/howto/htc-smartphone-memory-card-data-recovery.html

No matter what happens in the future, always save everything crucial on the phone memory card and also make phone card data backups on different drives or devices. 

September 6, 2014
6:27 AM
brosongd
Novice
Forum Posts: 8

Android Data Recovery is a heavy-duty Android photo recovery tool, which is capable of recover sms from Android phone effectively. What’s more, it can keep photos on your device original, no damage, deletion or modification at all, and only read and recover the data, no personal information leaking, or things like that.

Read more: How to recover contacts on Android

How to recover photos from Android

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
16 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786