TuneUp Utilities 2009 Free Again | Freebies | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
TuneUp Utilities 2009 Free Again
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
April 8, 2010
6:45 PM
Tomb
Novice
Forum Posts: 9

We all know about Tuneup Utilities which is a one of the best utilities software and here is another prome for get Tuneup Utilities 2009 for free. Latest version of tuneup utilities is 2010.

Get key from here – http://anonym.to/?http://www.tuneup-software.co.uk/promo/idkuktuu2009

Enter email address , enter captcha code again enter email address for confirmation.
Check your email address
Click confirmation link
Get your personal key

Source –

http://for-free-on-internet.com/2010/04/tuneup-utilities-2009-4free-again
April 8, 2010
6:48 PM
Ashraf
Mr. Boss
Forum Posts: 1800

This seems to be a promo sponsered by IDG UK, which publishes popular magazines like PC Advisor, CIO, etc. However, I was unable to find any public promotion about this giveaway, so I think it may be for IDG UK magazine subscribers only; in other words, anyone know how legit it is?

Update: I have contacted IDG UK to confirm the legitamcy of this promotion. If it turns out to be illegitimate (i.e. not for general public) I will be forced to remove this post. If it is legitimate, I will make a blog post on it.

April 9, 2010
5:07 AM
yourpalal
Inner Peace
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 647

Just a suggestion:

Lately there have been a few links to some ‘freebies’ that have had incorrect info, expired offers, & 1 or more had a possible malware concern–which has since been removed from the forum (at the time of posting here, this particular offer is being checked by Ashraf).

Therefore, again just an idea, maybe any offers of new freebies here should be filtered & vaidated thru Ashraf or an an Admin 1st, to verify all aspects involved.

Life is just a phase you're going through…you'll get over it.
April 9, 2010
11:52 AM
Ashraf
Mr. Boss
Forum Posts: 1800

Al,

Good suggestion. But that would bottleneck the whole process because I really don’t have the time to verify all submissions. That said, any freebies with incorrect or expired info will be “checked” by other dotTechies so no worries. If you find a freebie that has malware concern, report the post and I will look at it personally. (I think the “malware concern” posts you are talking about are spam posts from developers who want to sell their products – I delete those as soon as I find them.)

April 9, 2010
9:07 PM
benhenry
Novice
Forum Posts: 14

I hope it turns out to be legit-available… I really like the WinUtilities I got free through dotTech but this looks similar and I could install it on my daughter’s computer.

April 9, 2010
9:24 PM
Tomb
Novice
Forum Posts: 9

Ashraf said:

This seems to be a promo sponsered by IDG UK, which publishes popular magazines like PC Advisor, CIO, etc. However, I was unable to find any public promotion about this giveaway, so I think it may be for IDG UK magazine subscribers only; in other words, anyone know how legit it is?

Update: I have contacted IDG UK to confirm the legitamcy of this promotion. If it turns out to be illegitimate (i.e. not for general public) I will be forced to remove this post. If it is legitimate, I will make a blog post on it.

I am waiting for reply

Is it for all public promotion or only for IDG UK magazine subscribers

April 9, 2010
11:09 PM
yourpalal
Inner Peace
dotTechie

Ashraf said:

Al,

Good suggestion. But that would bottleneck the whole process because I really don’t have the time to verify all submissions. That said, any freebies with incorrect or expired info will be “checked” by other dotTechies so no worries. If you find a freebie that has malware concern, report the post and I will look at it personally. (I think the “malware concern” posts you are talking about are spam posts from developers who want to sell their products – I delete those as soon as I find them.)

Whoah, what’s wrong with me, Wink

thinking that You need more things to do?!?!

I still cannot fathom how you do reviews, run this forum, post endless freebies, respond to a million geeks & nerds from around the world, etc., etc., …………

As Maxwell Smart would say:

“Sorry about that, chief!”

Humbly,

Al

April 10, 2010
12:21 AM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886

Awww, what about me?  Nah, j/k.  I don’t even do half the work Ashraf does.  Wink

Oh, the site that was :(
April 10, 2010
1:31 AM
yourpalal
Inner Peace
dotTechie

Locutus said:

Awww, what about me?  Nah, j/k.  I don’t even do half the work Ashraf does.  Wink

Maybe we all should all band together & ask that you get a raise!…………

(wait……………did I just hear somebody in the back of the room whisper:

“fat chance”?!?!)

April 10, 2010
1:59 AM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886

I don’t think any of us are getting paid.

(Are we?)

Oh, the site that was :(
April 12, 2010
4:13 AM
yourpalal
Inner Peace
dotTechie

Locutus said:

I don’t think any of us are getting paid.

(Are we?)

Ahhh……what price could be put on the amount of fun we have here???

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online: reggerciar
41 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 614

ebony: 548

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 11

Members: 9777

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 2601

Newest Members: bencope, Rafael8er0, Ofmgoodd, gabrielmburugu, Dot Hustler, towertyping77

Administrators: Ashraf: 1799, Locutus: 1886, amnesia: 270

Comments