$110sworth of free Ashampoo products | Freeware Software | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS Related Topics
$110sworth of free Ashampoo products
June 27, 2012
12:53 PM
MikeR
Nerd
Forum Posts: 93

Yup, yet another Ashampoo promo via its Facebook page, but it’s quite a good ‘un because though Burning Studio 2012 doesn’t actually exist (typically, Ashampoo invented this restricted-feature app for this promotion and pretends it’s the real thing with a real retail price) the other four freebies totalling up this package aren’t bad at all — especially, PhotoCommander.And actually, Burning Studio 2012 is excellent as freeware. 

Folks who aren’t paranoid about Ashampoo and Facebook shouldn’t have any problems in grabbing a Google mail disposable address (DON’T use your real name — ever! — to register any email account with Google) or using a fake name to register with Facebook — after all, you’re not going to post anything, ever, on FB (well, not if you’ve any care for your privacy and ultimate security.)

I’m not sure how long the current Ashampoo promo will run and in some ways it doesn’t much matter because, like buses, there’ll be another one along soon.But for now, the current and *ostensible* $110 “gift” i8s still worth rather more than the $0 you’ll pay for it.

As for Ashampoo ‘spam’ — which ain’t as bad as it’s made out to be, given that registered customers often get pretty decent, i.e., free of charge, deals — then setting your gmail account to implement server-side delete-do-not-send-to-spam filtering takes less than 30 seconds. And Facebook? Well, some like it enough to convince a lot of loonie financial institutions to try to make a profitable punt on its recent IPO (big fail there, then, JP Morgan and others) but if you don’t, then don’t bother using it. . . until you hear of yet another software publisher who wants you to tick ‘I Like’ in exchange for the kind of freebie you ain’t going to get on Giveawayoftheday or Bits du Jour.

June 28, 2012
2:12 AM
Ashraf
Mr. Boss
Forum Posts: 1800

http://www.facebook.com/Ashampoo/app_4949752878 is the link.

I think most, if not all, of the software being offered for free has been featured as freebie on dotTech in the past. Thanks nonetheless MikeR!

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
29 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 614