May 25, 2009
"Bitdefender Safepay is a secured browser (free but still beta !) designed to protect your credit card information, account number or any other sensitive data you may enter while accessing different online locations.
To keep your online activity secure and private, use Bitdefender Safepay:
1. Double-click the Bitdefender Safepay icon on your desktop. The Bitdefender Safepay browser will appear.
2. Click the icon to access the Virtual Keyboard.
3. Use Virtual Keyboard to access the web page.
You can also add in Bitdefender Safepay your favorite web pages – bookmarks:
1. Double-click the Bitdefender Safepay icon on your desktop.
2. Click on the “Bookmarks” icon (in the upper right part of the window)
3. Click on the “+” sign and add the web address you want to add (ex. http://www.bitdefender.com)
4. You will now have in your Safepay bookmarks the webpages you access frequently"
Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog
Currently Online: cdorno
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 9
Newest Members: oxtreme, roderick822, dvpm69, sugumar, filip12, tapy
Administrators: Ashraf (1741), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)