Free AnVir Task Manager (Standard edition) -- thru end of August 2013 | Freeware Software | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS Related Topics
Free AnVir Task Manager (Standard edition) -- thru end of August 2013
August 6, 2013
7:44 AM
Mikerman
Novice
Forum Posts: 14

I just checked and the earlier promo being run on AnVir Task Manager is back again this month:  a free, full copy of the Standard version of the program.  Regularly costs $29.95.

All one has to do is post on one’s Facebook page or blog a “mini-report” (500 characters or more–really, just 6-7 sentences or so) on how one uses AnVir Task Manager, include in it a link to the AnVir webpage, and make it publicly available; and then fill out a short form at the AnVir website, providing a link to the blurb.

Here’s the promotion link: http://www.anvir.com/promo.htm. The offer is good for this month, August.  (It’s unclear to me if AnVir renews this offer every month; the offer was available last month as well.)

I initially was concerned about what I assumed would be a review by AnVir of one’s post, to see if the post “qualifies.”  However, the process is entirely automated: as soon as I sent the required form info. at the AnVir website, I received, on a new webpage that opened up immediately, a link for the software download, as well as a registration name and key; there seems to be no (or only automated) review.  And to those who complain about having to post something on their Facebook page or blog, one could, of course, delete the blurb thereafter (unless AnVir verifies after-the-fact).

All-in-all, a good (and fair) offer. Recommended.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
28 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 614