Free AnVir Task Manager (Standard edition) -- thru end of July 2013 | Freeware Software | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Free AnVir Task Manager (Standard edition) -- thru end of July 2013
Free AnVir Task Manager (Standard edition) -- thru end of July 2013
July 23, 2013
10:39 PM
Mikerman
Novice
Forum Posts: 14

Here’s a great promotion I recently came across (and successfully took advantage of), which I thought to pass on:  a free, full, up-to-date (version 7.5.2) version of the well-regarded AnVir Task Manager (the paid, Standard version), with 3 months or so of updates.  Regularly costs $29.95. 

All one has to do is post on one’s Facebook page or blog a “mini-report” (500 characters or more–really, just 6-7 sentences or so) on how one uses AnVir Task Manager, make it publicly available, and include a link to the AnVir webpage; and then fill out a short form at the AnVir website, providing a link to the blurb. 

Here’s the promotion link:  http://www.anvir.com/promo.htm.  The offer is good for this month, July. 

I was concerned about AnVir’s review.  However, the process seems automated:  as soon as I sent the required form info., I received, on a new webpage that opened, a link for the software download, as well as a registration name and key.  And to those who complain about having to post something on their Facebook page or blog, one could, of course, delete the blurb thereafter (unless AnVir verifies after-the-fact). 

In the end, an easy way to obtain a full version of AnVir Task Manager, and that may be reinstalled at will (unlike at Giveawayoftheday.com) and comes with a modicum of updates (a year would have been nice, but hey, free is free). 

September 2013 edit:  This promo. still is good this month (September)–it has been rolled over each month, so check it out.

September 22, 2013
7:22 AM
Mikerman
Novice
Forum Posts: 14

Offer still good, thru end of September.  (Offer has been rolled over each month–check to see if it still is active!)

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
39 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 614

ebony: 548

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 11

Members: 9777

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 2601

Newest Members: vanepicazo, oliviababcock, oliviab, ritikjain56, susan4442555, jaycayden

Administrators: Ashraf: 1799, Locutus: 1886, amnesia: 270

Comments