May 25, 2009
"Free Clipboard Manager saves every text and image that is copied in the clipboard!
This is useful if you have to take a lot of screenshots or if you need to access to multiple notes of part of code without the need to paste them in a text editor.
Simply hit CTRL-C or PRINT SCREEN to save automatically the clipboard content to hdd!
To copy them back to clipboard, select the item, right click with the mouse and select "copy item to clipboard".
* The saved content can also be accessed with explorer. Everything is saved in the directory "clipboard".
* And if you use some data very often.. you can add them to favorites! They'll will always availables!
* Keep your text clean! Activate the option "clipboard commander" and your copied text will be cleaned by removing spaces/tabs/crlf and others chars.
* The software also has an option to prevent user/password to be saved to hdd.
Selecting the option "don't save text with less than 20 chars", user and password with less than 20 chars, are only copied to clipboard.
* Also copied text can be auto cleaned after 60 seconds by activating the relative option."
The software is portable and weights only 295 Kb ! If necessary, its operation can be interrupted.
Requires: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32 & 64 bit) - .NET Framework 2.0
http://www.myportablesoftware.com/ (where you can find other free programs)
Download page : http://www.myportablesoftware.com/freeclipboardmanager.aspx
Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 11
Newest Members: artstodd, Quixy, paulsandy85, agapoulini, Irene, rikinmartin02
Administrators: Ashraf (1799), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)