The German Chip offers under http://www.chip.de/artikel/Download-Adventskalender, click door 24, Tunup utilities for free. You must register on producer homepage today to become the full version.
The GermanPpc Welt offers under http://www.pcwelt.de/special/XMAS-Kalender-1388941.html, MyTube HD 4.0 (12-Monats-Lizenz/Youtube-Version).
http://www.pcpraxis.de/mosaddphp/kalender/tor.php?id=24, Inpaint 2. After the installation you must ask for the register-code.
Suntsu33 (enjoy season)
Heads up: the TuneUp offer is German only; both Ashraf and I failed to translate it into English.
The PCWelt offer… nice find, thanks! :D
And actually, dotTech is offering Inpaint 2 for a limited time, too! http://dottech.org/freebies/20139
@Ashraf, Locutus and All
Ok. I'll tell U my secret recipe:
First, we need:
1. TuneUp Utilities 2010 German's license code (Yes, you already have it).
2. TuneUp Utilitiies 2010 Installer (German lang only). You may download it at:
3. TuneUp Utilitiies 2010 Installer (German & English lang). You may download it at:
This is how I did the transformation (Ups, no. Just a little trick..)
1. Make sure no TuneUp 2010 in our PC. Use revo and go deee..eep to uninstall it if we have to.
2. Install TU2010 German, and make sure you make it licensed version (use your code).
3. Copy entire folder of C:Program FilesTuneUp Utilities 2010 and keep it safe somewhere (ie: Desktop).
4. Uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2010 (German Edition) from our PC. Use Windows' standard uninstall applet from control panel. DO NOT USE 3rd PARTY UNINSTALLER SOFTWARE!
5. Now, install TuneUp Utilities 2010 (English) as the way it's should be. And don't bother to use your code on it. It is gonna waste your time.
6. Overwrite TU2010 English (C:Program FilesTuneUp Utilities 2010) with our previous TU2010 German's folder.
7. If Windows can't overwrite some files, skip it. It's ok.
8. Restart yor PC.
9. Take a look at your TuneUp Utilities 2010. Same TU2010 v9.0.500 (German edition) but with English interface.
Have a good time people…
and I get
"This action is currently not active…"
missed it probably…
someone else can try and verify.
Finally, if the key offered is the same for any email entered (if you have tried 2 email you can easily find out), could someone share it with a pm?
Actually, it was my stupid humble idea, replacing one to another, hoping it will effect something. Surprisingly,.. it work.
I've registered this copy to tune-up.com with my email adress or find some updates. Useless. A file (tulic.dll) from German installer won't let me do it (or told TU2010 to ignore it, I don't know). I guess this German spesial edition installer come with no free update after all (but, hey. TU2011 was released, right? So there will be no update for TU2010, correct?).
Anyway, tuneup.de still show my email adress has licensed version of German version.
Well, it work well on my pc.
I made a screenshot when I installed TU2010 German (v9.0.5100.2):
This picture show a trial sesion when I installed TU2010 English (v9.0.4700.23):
And finally, after all of that little 'replacement' job:
Hope that will help.
Most Users Ever Online: 253
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 9
Newest Members: raj08871, will56678, xmlld, vishnu, haseen, CuttntThroats4Life
Administrators: Ashraf (1741), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)