Warning: fopen(/home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-cache/sp-plugin-scripts-footer.js): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-plugins.php on line 745

Warning: fopen(/home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-cache/sp-plugin-styles-all.css): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-plugins.php on line 534

IObit Uninstaller 3 Beta v. 3.0.1.747 FREE | Freeware Software | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS Related Topics
IObit Uninstaller 3 Beta v. 3.0.1.747 FREE
New version IObit Uninstaller 3 Beta very stable and new features... excellent removing toolbars...
September 24, 2013
1:27 AM
melen001
Humacao, Puerto Rico
Novice
Forum Posts: 23

IObit released on September 11 2013, a new version of their uninstaller, IObit Uninstaller 3 Beta version 3.0.1.747, and it just as good as or, I should say, better than the current version, with more options a new and good looking (eye-candy) GUI and stable, no bugs at all. It’s a beta version but I have not encountered any issues at the moment. Very good I must say. He’s a quote on their review:   ” Change Info: + Brand-new UI for easier and better understanding + Added option to remove browser plug-ins of IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera + Added shredding leftovers feature in Powerful Scan + Added deleting leftovers in Powerful Scan on reboot + Added update feature to get the latest program always + Added option to uninstall the program itself + Improved work process for friendly use + And more to be discovered Integrated with up to date uninstall technology, IObit Uninstaller 3 helps you remove unneeded programs easily even when Windows “Add or Remove Programs” fails. Besides removing unwanted applications, it also scans and removes leftovers easily. The most attractive part is that it makes a restore image before every uninstallation. With the new added Toolbars Uninstallation Module, IObit Uninstaller 3 helps you remove unwanted toolbars thoroughly. ”  I find it to be an excellent piece of software. Cool And yes it's FREE just use the link below…..

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/iobit_uninstaller_3.html

Thanks, George Melendez  k3456355.jpg

October 1, 2013
3:24 PM
melen001
Humacao, Puerto Rico
Novice
Forum Posts: 23

melen001 said
IObit released on September 11 2013, a new version of their uninstaller, IObit Uninstaller 3 Beta version 3.0.1.747, and it just as good as or, I should say, better than the current version, with more options a new and good looking (eye-candy) GUI and stable, no bugs at all. It’s a beta version but I have not encountered any issues at the moment. Very good I must say. He’s a quote on their review:   ” Change Info: + Brand-new GUI for easier and better understanding + Added option to remove browser plug-ins of IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera + Added shredding leftovers feature in Powerful Scan + Added deleting leftovers in Powerful Scan on reboot + Added update feature to get the latest program always + Added option to uninstall the program itself + Improved work process for friendly use + And more to be discovered Integrated with up to date uninstall technology, IObit Uninstaller 3 helps you remove unneeded programs easily even when Windows “Add or Remove Programs” fails. Besides removing unwanted applications, it also scans and removes leftovers easily. The most attractive part is that it makes a restore image before every uninstallation. With the new added Toolbars Uninstallation Module, IObit Uninstaller 3 helps you remove unwanted toolbars thoroughly. ”  I find it to be an excellent piece of software. Cool And yes it's FREE just use the link below…..

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/iobit_uninstaller_3.html

Just came by to give you an update on IObit Uninstaller 3 Beta V 3.0.1.747 and still haven't come across any issues and it's performing just great. Sure it sometimes leaves behind files and "what nots'" but we all know that no one uninstaller is perfect. I have personally falling in love with the new GUI. It hits me when I open the tool…. just love to look at it… sounds strange doesn't it? Well hope you enjoy it as much as I do… Bye for now…  Wink  …

Thanks, George Melendez  k3456355.jpg

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
35 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 614

ebony: 548

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 11

Members: 9777

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 2601

Newest Members: lucas batista ross, Peter Gathu kamau, landrepe, miclesorin, williameltham, Angelina786

Administrators: Ashraf (1799), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)

Comments