May 25, 2009
With the standard versions of Microsoft® Office, you cannot view and edit multiple files within a single tabbed window.
Office Tab changes this by introducing a tabbed user interface—as seen in web browsers such as Internet Explorer® 8, Firefox and Google Chrome—in Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Publisher®, Access®, Project and Visio®).
* Open, read, edit, and manage multiple Office documents in a single tabbed window.
* Minimize the number of windows you open at the same time.
* Save and close all Office documents with one click.
* Based on Microsoft Office add-in technology.
* support since Office 2003
- Office Tab Free Edition is only free for personal non-commercial use and has limited features. Please download Office Tab Enterprise or Office Tab for commercial use and get more powerful features.
- The EXE installation can automatically detect and install the 32 bit or 64 bit for your Office applications according to your computer circumstance, so we recommend you to download this installation.
- Office Tab Free Edition does not support Office 2013.
Comparison versions : http://www.extendoffice.com/download/office-tab-free-edition.html#difference
Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 11
Newest Members: 25JoelF, chrispaul, brightonrecovery, mandla, Fespattee, Tarsteel
Administrators: Ashraf (1799), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)