Google Chrome 5 stable! | Gen-Tech | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

    

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Google Chrome 5 stable!
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
May 26, 2010
12:40 AM
Adrian
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 546
Member Since:
September 21, 2009
Offline
1
0

Google Chrome 5 – the new version of the fastest browser in the world – has gone into stable build!

Download at:

http://google.com/chrome

May 26, 2010
2:15 AM
Jabtano
Nerd
Forum Posts: 68
Member Since:
November 30, 2009
Offline
2
0

I, have yet to use it. I’m sort of hooked on firefox it works well for me plus i can have it looking the way i want it to look color wise. but the later being the less reason as to why i like the fox. but it’s still a plus.

In the end everything will be OK. If it's not OK then it's not the end.
May 26, 2010
5:15 AM
yourpalal
Inner Peace
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 647
Member Since:
August 21, 2009
Offline
3
0

Adrian said:

Google Chrome 5 – the new version of the fastest browser in the world – has gone into stable build!

Download at:

http://google.com/chrome

You can also refer to the following blog article.

http://googleblog.blogspot.com…..-with.html


 

Hey Adrian!

Is that your choice of browsers?…I thought you were a FF’er

Life is just a phase you're going through…you'll get over it.
May 28, 2010
5:54 PM
Joji
Guest
4
0

Chrome = God of all browsers… for now.

 

Period. Cool

 

~Joji~

May 28, 2010
6:34 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
5
0

Joji said:

Chrome = God of all browsers… for now.

Period. Cool

~Joji~


 

Chrome=different than Firefox. Not better, not worse. I have arguements in favor of Firefox over Chrom(ium), you have arguements towards Chrome. Get over it.

Oh, the site that was :(
May 28, 2010
8:22 PM
Adrian
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 546
Member Since:
September 21, 2009
Offline
6
0

@Al: I think that Chrome is the fastest browser in the world right now. However, that doesn’t mean that I’m using it. Wink

I’m actually using FF 3.6 and IE 7.

May 28, 2010
9:00 PM
calebstein
Grand Master
Forum Posts: 445
Member Since:
November 22, 2009
Offline
7
0

Obviously, the best browser is Opera

It's me
May 28, 2010
9:02 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
8
0

calebstein said:

Obviously, the best browser is Opera


 

Obviously, the best browser is Mosaic. I mean, it uses the least memory.

Oh, the site that was :(
May 28, 2010
9:02 PM
calebstein
Grand Master
Forum Posts: 445
Member Since:
November 22, 2009
Offline
9
0

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Obviously, the best browser is Opera


Obviously, the best browser is Mosaic. I mean, it uses the least memory.

We’ll settle it by saying that Mosaic is the second best browser, behind Opera Laugh
It's me
May 28, 2010
9:20 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
10
0

calebstein said:

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Obviously, the best browser is Opera


Obviously, the best browser is Mosaic. I mean, it uses the least memory.
 

We’ll settle it by saying that Mosaic is the second best browser, behind Opera Laugh
 

 

Nah, behind Netscape. I mean, you can’t beat a built-in email client and IM program. And plus, it’s made by AOL, so you know it’s ready for Web 1.0! Wink So we’re agreed: 1. Netscape, 2. Mosaic, 3. WebTV.

Oh, the site that was :(
May 28, 2010
9:21 PM
calebstein
Grand Master
Forum Posts: 445
Member Since:
November 22, 2009
Offline
11
0

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Obviously, the best browser is Opera


Obviously, the best browser is Mosaic. I mean, it uses the least memory.

 


We’ll settle it by saying that Mosaic is the second best browser, behind Opera Laugh

 


Nah, behind Netscape. I mean, you can’t beat a built-in email client and IM program. And plus, it’s made by AOL, so you know it’s ready for Web 1.0! Wink So we’re agreed: 1. Netscape, 2. Mosaic, 3. WebTV.

But Opera has built in email client.
It's me
May 28, 2010
9:22 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
12
0

calebstein said:

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Obviously, the best browser is Opera


Obviously, the best browser is Mosaic. I mean, it uses the least memory.
 

 


We’ll settle it by saying that Mosaic is the second best browser, behind Opera Laugh
 

 


Nah, behind Netscape. I mean, you can’t beat a built-in email client and IM program. And plus, it’s made by AOL, so you know it’s ready for Web 1.0! Wink So we’re agreed: 1. Netscape, 2. Mosaic, 3. WebTV.
 

But Opera has built in email client.
 

 

Remember, this is FlashBack to the 90’s with Locutus and CalebStein, so you need to pay for Opera. Wink

Oh, the site that was :(
May 28, 2010
9:23 PM
calebstein
Grand Master
Forum Posts: 445
Member Since:
November 22, 2009
Offline
13
0

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Obviously, the best browser is Opera


Obviously, the best browser is Mosaic. I mean, it uses the least memory.

 


We’ll settle it by saying that Mosaic is the second best browser, behind Opera Laugh

 


Nah, behind Netscape. I mean, you can’t beat a built-in email client and IM program. And plus, it’s made by AOL, so you know it’s ready for Web 1.0! Wink So we’re agreed: 1. Netscape, 2. Mosaic, 3. WebTV.

 


But Opera has built in email client.

 


Remember, this is FlashBack to the 90’s with Locutus and CalebStein, so you need to pay for Opera. Wink

So?  If you have enough money to buy a computer, you can buy Opera.
It's me
May 28, 2010
9:23 PM
calebstein
Grand Master
Forum Posts: 445
Member Since:
November 22, 2009
Offline
14
0

Man, this is really off topic Laugh

It's me
May 28, 2010
9:24 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
15
0

calebstein said:

Man, this is really off topic Laugh


 

Nah, it’s not! It’s about friendly competition between Yahoo Chrome (cause Yahoo was around in the earlier 90s) and Opera and AOL Netscape and Mosaic. Surprised

Oh, the site that was :(
May 28, 2010
9:26 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
16
0

calebstein said:

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Locutus said:


Obviously, the best browser is Mosaic. I mean, it uses the least memory.

 

 


We’ll settle it by saying that Mosaic is the second best browser, behind Opera Laugh

 

 


Nah, behind Netscape. I mean, you can’t beat a built-in email client and IM program. And plus, it’s made by AOL, so you know it’s ready for Web 1.0! Wink So we’re agreed: 1. Netscape, 2. Mosaic, 3. WebTV.

 

 


But Opera has built in email client.

 

 


Remember, this is FlashBack to the 90’s with Locutus and CalebStein, so you need to pay for Opera. Wink

 


So?  If you have enough money to buy a computer, you can buy Opera.

 


 

So? What about those of us that didn’t have CCs in the 90s? SEND A CHECK TO POLAND?

Oh, the site that was :(
May 28, 2010
9:27 PM
calebstein
Grand Master
Forum Posts: 445
Member Since:
November 22, 2009
Offline
17
0

Way to go Locutus, you screwed up the page Confused

It's me
May 28, 2010
9:29 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
18
0

calebstein said:

Way to go Locutus, you screwed up the page Confused


 

http://ThereIfixedIt.com/

Oh, the site that was :(
May 28, 2010
9:30 PM
calebstein
Grand Master
Forum Posts: 445
Member Since:
November 22, 2009
Offline
19
0

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Way to go Locutus, you screwed up the page Confused


http://ThereIfixedIt.com/

Yay! LaughLaughLaugh

But how’d you do it?

It's me
May 28, 2010
10:29 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
20
0

calebstein said:

Locutus said:

calebstein said:

Way to go Locutus, you screwed up the page Confused


http://ThereIfixedIt.com/
 

Yay! LaughLaughLaugh
 

But how’d you do it?


 

I removed the original quote from the dozen chain. (Maybe it wasn’t a dozen, but still).

Oh, the site that was :(
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
32 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 614

ebony: 548

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 11

Members: 9777

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 2601

Posts: 16629

Newest Members: aushbindra, Conner0pom, nyadenthanh, rajnathkumar, CassieaBunu0, karim16

Administrators: Ashraf: 1799, Locutus: 1886, amnesia: 270

Comments