Imma spamma | Gen-Tech | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

    

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Imma spamma
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
June 17, 2010
8:56 PM
andyniki
Guest

Did you know, it's more fun to edit someone's post content than delete someone's post content?  Especially if there is already a reply to it, because it makes the person that replied sound crazy.  But because I just said this, it means you know the person who replied isn't crazy.

June 17, 2010
10:37 PM
phoenix_rising
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 899
Member Since:
March 19, 2010
Offline
2
0

Annoying – this spammer is back.

“Peace if possible, truth at all costs.” – Martin Luther King Jr
June 17, 2010
10:44 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
3
0

What spammer? Wink

Oh, the site that was :(
June 17, 2010
11:49 PM
phoenix_rising
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 899
Member Since:
March 19, 2010
Offline
4
0

@ Locutus: You're doing my head in! But thanks …

“Peace if possible, truth at all costs.” – Martin Luther King Jr
June 18, 2010
2:29 AM
Conn Platt
Lancashire, England
Young Dude
Forum Posts: 167
Member Since:
September 27, 2009
Offline
5
0

Locutus said:

What spammer? Wink


Good one Locutus, at least the spammer would contribute something useful after you've edited their posts……….a laughLaugh

 

I don't get why these people bother making accounts then waste their time making posts that in the end just get deleted or Better yet, if you find them, they make everyone look crazy.Wink

Difficult, to be sure…..but it shall be done!!
June 18, 2010
6:51 AM
Joji
Guest
6
0

@Locu

What did he spam about? Did he do this:

LOCTUS FTW!
LOCTUS FTW!
LOCTUS FTW!

 

@ Phoenix

Aw… don't take it too hard, take it as a joke like ol' buddy Locu does it! Wink

 

~Joji~

June 18, 2010
7:38 AM
The Living Spirit
England
Nerd
Forum Posts: 81
Member Since:
August 11, 2009
Offline
7
0

Never underappreciate what a gift it is to have a moderator with a sense of humour that everyone can understand. Trust me, I've been in enough Forums to know that they really make a difference to the way the community feels. Locu is a real gift.

Technically Motivated.com – the blog that makes Technology easier to understand and keeps you on the pulse of the latest happenings. Visit today for the latest Tech News, Freebies, Tips, Tricks and more; plus the ability to join a friendly Forum community, or even contribute your own material to be published on the blog. Our Motivation is Highlighting Tech Innovation. My Other Websites: ProjectHangman.com – Game and Software Development and Sharing site, with an emphasis on Community and keeping a positive link between Developer and User. True ZZT – Independent Game Project attempting to accurately recreate ZZT within MegaZeux. A Project Hangman microsite.
June 18, 2010
8:00 AM
Joji
Guest
8
0

Yes, UNLIKE SOME MODERATORS THEY SURE SHOULD LEARN FROM LOCU! **Cough cough** I WONDER WHO IT IS… Laugh

 

~Joji~

June 18, 2010
9:43 AM
phoenix_rising
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 899
Member Since:
March 19, 2010
Offline
9
0

Joji said:

@ Phoenix

Aw… don't take it too hard, take it as a joke like ol' buddy Locu does it! Wink


 

I did. Apparently I need to put lots of smiley faces to make that obvious to you.

“Peace if possible, truth at all costs.” – Martin Luther King Jr
June 18, 2010
10:02 AM
Joji
Guest
10
0

Is that suppose to bephoenix_rising said:

Joji said:

@ Phoenix

Aw… don't take it too hard, take it as a joke like ol' buddy Locu does it! Wink


 

I did. Apparently I need to put lots of smiley faces to make that obvious to you.


is that suppose to be another mock… -_-"

 

~Joji~

June 18, 2010
2:49 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
11
0

No, it's supposed to be a way of telling you that you can put jokes and stuff on the internet without smilies, and that SOME people need to learn how to read through the text. Wink <--(there for good measure)

Oh, the site that was :(
June 21, 2010
3:28 AM
Locutus' Test
Novice
Forum Posts: 3
Member Since:
December 15, 2008
Offline
12
0

Testing, 123.

June 21, 2010
3:29 AM
Locutus' Test
Novice
Forum Posts: 3
Member Since:
December 15, 2008
Offline
13
0

Testing again.

June 21, 2010
6:23 AM
Joji
Guest
14
0

WTHck is that suppose to be? Are you… Locutus? What's wrong? You couldn't post comments or replies with your normal account?

 

~Joji~

June 21, 2010
8:39 AM
Gvape
Nerd
Forum Posts: 86
Member Since:
December 29, 2009
Offline
15
0

There's about a 1% chance that's Locutus, 99% chance it's just another spamma. :wink:

Guh-vah-pay
June 21, 2010
5:14 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
16
0

Gvape said:

There's about a 1% chance that's Locutus, 99% chance it's just another spamma. Wink


 

I dunno, it's more like 100% Locutus, 0% spamma.

Joji said:

WTHck is that suppose to be? Are you… Locutus? What's wrong? You couldn't post comments or replies with your normal account?

 

~Joji~


 

I was trying to test a certain feature the admins had been wondering about.

Oh, the site that was :(
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
32 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 614

ebony: 548

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 11

Members: 9777

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 2601

Posts: 16629

Newest Members: Sparkery8, djfrosdick, njazrael71, kvsiva, ronny4desouza, JustinSilence

Administrators: Ashraf (1799), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)

Comments