Warning: fopen(/home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-cache/sp-plugin-scripts-footer.js): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-plugins.php on line 745

Warning: fopen(/home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-cache/sp-plugin-styles-all.css): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-plugins.php on line 534

PCbasics | I have a website too! | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

    

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
PCbasics
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
May 21, 2010
3:33 PM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline

I don't know why i didn't post this earlier but yea….i didn't just come up with PCbasics as a name just to join this forum…I had a website…:

pcbasics.webs.com

 

and yes….there is a blog for you know what, FREEBIES!LaughLaugh

 

*1st time to get 1+1!Smile

I Love Freebies
May 21, 2010
3:50 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
2
0

The link to PCBasics2 in the sidebar is broken.  Make sure to add an HTTP:// at the beginning. Wink

Oh, the site that was :(
May 21, 2010
5:35 PM
Gioneo
Geek
Forum Posts: 240
Member Since:
March 28, 2010
Offline
3
0

 

 And how come Cogizio is not on their favorite sites??!!!

 

RHAAAAA!!!   Blasphemy!!!   Yell

 

Seriously, it needs to go up there.

 

*7+3

May 21, 2010
6:05 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
4
0

Gioneo said:

*7+3


Well let's see. 7^2=49, 3^2=9, together makes 499! That's the answer, 499!
Oh, the site that was :(
May 21, 2010
6:16 PM
Adrian
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 546
Member Since:
September 21, 2009
Offline
5
0

No. 7^3=343, 3^3=27. The answer is 34327.

May 21, 2010
7:01 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
6
0

Adrian said:

No. 7^3=343, 3^3=27. The answer is 34327.


 

Can you get anything right?

7^7=823543, 3^3=27. The answer is 823570.

Oh, the site that was :(
May 21, 2010
9:03 PM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline
7
0

Locutus said:

The link to PCBasics2 in the sidebar is broken.  Make sure to add an HTTP:// at the beginning. Wink


 

Hey, Thanks…fixed it!Smile

I Love Freebies
May 21, 2010
9:09 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
8
0

PCbasics said:

Locutus said:

The link to PCBasics2 in the sidebar is broken.  Make sure to add an HTTP:// at the beginning. Wink


 

Hey, Thanks…fixed it!Smile


 

Also, I just edited your original post to actually link to your site rather than saying where it is.  It was bugging me.

Oh, the site that was :(
May 21, 2010
9:30 PM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline
9
0

Locutus said:

Also, I just edited your original post to actually link to your site rather than saying where it is.  It was bugging me.


oh…great, thanks

 

@Locutus how did you hyperlink your signature to your website? 

I Love Freebies
May 21, 2010
9:43 PM
Gioneo
Geek
Forum Posts: 240
Member Since:
March 28, 2010
Offline
10
0

Locutus said:

 

Also, I just edited your original post to actually link to your site rather than saying where it is.  It was bugging me.


 

 Hum…   Confused

When the Borg gets bugged,…_________________

                                  add your line here.

 

12+11… Ouch! Yell

May 21, 2010
9:49 PM
yourpalal
Inner Peace
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 647
Member Since:
August 21, 2009
Offline
11
0

Gioneo said:  Hum…   Confused

When the Borg gets bugged,…_________________

                                  add your line here.

 


 

,…_the Bug gets Borged________________
                                  add your line here.

Life is just a phase you're going through…you'll get over it.
May 21, 2010
10:19 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
12
0

yourpalal said:

,…_the Bug gets Borged________________

                                  add your line here.


 

It is assimilated. Wink 

 

PCbasics said:

Locutus said:

Also, I just edited your original post to actually link to your site rather than saying where it is.  It was bugging me.


oh…great, thanks
 

 

@Locutus how did you hyperlink your signature to your website? 


 


The full text is "<a href="http://cogizio.org/" rel="nofollow">Cogizio</a> today:<a href="http://cogizio.org/the-internet/1086" rel="nofollow">".

Oh, the site that was :(
May 21, 2010
10:26 PM
yourpalal
Inner Peace
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 647
Member Since:
August 21, 2009
Offline
13
0

Just to show i'm not tech savvy…Embarassed……I was wondering why there is this in the link:  ="nofollow">".?????…….

…………..???????????

Life is just a phase you're going through…you'll get over it.
May 21, 2010
10:49 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
14
0

yourpalal said:

Just to show i'm not tech savvy…Embarassed……I was wondering why there is this in the link:  ="nofollow">".?????…….

…………..???????????


 

Oh, that's sometihng added by the evildoers at SimplePress.  Basically, it means that even though I have 1213 links posted on this site, the ones in my signature don't affect (?) my pagerank.

Oh, the site that was :(
May 21, 2010
11:35 PM
yourpalal
Inner Peace
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 647
Member Since:
August 21, 2009
Offline
15
0

Locutus said: …..Oh, that's sometihng added by the evildoers at SimplePress….


 

OK………it's the evildoers…….

……I JUST KNEW IT!!!!!!! Wink

Life is just a phase you're going through…you'll get over it.
May 21, 2010
11:49 PM
Adrian
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 546
Member Since:
September 21, 2009
Offline
16
0

@Locutus: Which means that you have to change your signature every time you post a new post?

May 22, 2010
12:02 AM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
17
0

Adrian said:

@Locutus: Which means that you have to change your signature every time you post a new post?


 

Which is why I only change it every few days. Wink

Oh, the site that was :(
May 22, 2010
4:21 AM
jumbi
Geek
Forum Posts: 236
Member Since:
July 14, 2009
Offline
18
0

nice site :-)

May 22, 2010
5:37 AM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline
19
0

 Locutus said:

The full text is "<a href="http://cogizio.org/" rel="nofollow">Cogizio</a> today:<a href="http://cogizio.org/the-internet/1086" rel="nofollow">".


thanks….but what i want is my logo with a hyper link to my site….and that "I love freebies" text to the side….i tried this but it didn't work….:<a href="http://pcbasics.webs.com/"><img border="0" src="http://pcbasics.webs.com/NEW%20LOGOS/clear%20pcbasics%20logo%20150%20by%2050.jpg"/></a>…but as you can see….the hyperlink isn't working?
 

 

I Love Freebies
May 22, 2010
12:07 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
20
0

PCbasics said:

 Locutus said:

The full text is "<a href="http://cogizio.org/" rel="nofollow">Cogizio</a> today:<a href="http://cogizio.org/the-internet/1086" rel="nofollow">".


thanks….but what i want is my logo with a hyper link to my site….and that "I love freebies" text to the side….i tried this but it didn't work….:<a href="http://pcbasics.webs.com/"><img border="0" src="http://pcbasics.webs.com/NEW%20LOGOS/clear%20pcbasics%20logo%20150%20by%2050.jpg"/></a>…but as you can see….the hyperlink isn't working?

 Just a second, I'm having a really bad case of the hiccups!Yell

Oh, the site that was :(
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
46 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 614

ebony: 548

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 11

Members: 9777

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 2601

Posts: 16629

Newest Members: ThomasDesjardins, Carly-xDD, abueltezam, elizabethsmith, localappliancerentals, WilliamEisenman

Administrators: Ashraf (1799), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)

Comments