PCbasics | Page 2 | I have a website too! | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

    

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
PCbasics
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
May 22, 2010
12:13 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
21
0

Can I edit your profile for you? I'd be quicker than going through the process of explaining what to do. (I'll give you something like mine, with the logo on top and the text on the bottom, OK? "I love freebies"?)

Oh, the site that was :(
May 22, 2010
3:09 PM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline
22
0

Locutus said:

Can I edit your profile for you? I'd be quicker than going through the process of explaining what to do. (I'll give you something like mine, with the logo on top and the text on the bottom, OK? "I love freebies"?)


 

thats fine….thats actually better, yea, ok…thanks
*remember to hyperlink the logo to my site! thanksCool

I Love Freebies
May 22, 2010
4:22 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
23
0

PCbasics said:

Locutus said:

Can I edit your profile for you? I'd be quicker than going through the process of explaining what to do. (I'll give you something like mine, with the logo on top and the text on the bottom, OK? "I love freebies"?)


 

thats fine….thats actually better, yea, ok…thanks

*remember to hyperlink the logo to my site! thanksCool


 

Done! Laugh

Oh, the site that was :(
May 22, 2010
7:23 PM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline
24
0

Locutus said:

Done! Laugh


 

Thanks!CoolCool

I Love Freebies
June 28, 2010
2:09 PM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline
25
0

can anyone try to access my site cause im just clarifying my sites status……sometimes its down & sometimes its up. but today i couldnt even access it at all! anyone else have any problems…..just click my logo below:

 

 

huh?!?…..is my logo gone?

I Love Freebies
June 28, 2010
2:32 PM
Joji
Guest
26
0

I was able to visit your site. Nothing's wrong with it… I'm on Google Chrome btw.

 

~Joji~

June 28, 2010
3:13 PM
PCbasics
King of Freebies
Forum Posts: 614
Member Since:
May 4, 2010
Offline
27
0

Joji said:

I was able to visit your site. Nothing's wrong with it… I'm on Google Chrome btw.

 

~Joji~


 

How is that even possible!!!….i just got twit update that the whole webs server is down!

I Love Freebies
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online: OldMalden
31 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 612

ebony: 548

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 7523

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 2192

Posts: 15804

Newest Members: novian34, Enkosa bayisa, Alidottech, mpohl, zlineking, Bruiser1

Administrators: Ashraf (1741), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)

Comments