Huh? According to the blog site you linked to:
"Rules for this giveaway:
1) You will have to subscribe to the mailing list of this Blog
2) You will have to reply to this post
3) Follow this blog by clicking here
4) Do not forget to review the product if you can for the company as they are giving away such a huge number of licenses for Visitors of this blog
5) And in reply do post your e-mail address as the key will be posted to the winners on their e-mail"
Why have you posted that you have to reply to this thread in the dotTech forum? I don't get it? Has Ashraf sanctioned this?
Why do you all make thinks your way what you want
I have never said that i want that you should go to my blog and then enter your comments what i want is that the product should be reviewed as the company owner has given me license todo the same
I want that maximum number of participants should enter the contest and Give the product reviews how it works
This will encourage company and as in the mail the company representative told me he will give me more licenses to share
So don't panic i will share the snaps of license giveaways the email i will send to the winners
Right now i am having 5 licenses and if anybody want i will send them the snap of the mail i recieved
@ Ashraf: I wasn't referring to the posting of the competition – just to the rules as written. Very confusing.
@Ronit: How do you plan on getting the e-mails of winners from this forum? In that regard, if you really want people to review it and not visit your blog, then I suppose there should be no problem in me removing the link to your blog.
Most Users Ever Online: 253
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 9
Newest Members: mame, aryan, Cvele, jennifer, yrmi10, Alkyona
Administrators: Ashraf (1741), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)