GIVEAWAY: BitDefender Internet Security 2012 (5 Licenses) | Limited License Freebies | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
GIVEAWAY: BitDefender Internet Security 2012 (5 Licenses)
December 19, 2011
9:01 PM
alxantrin
Novice
Forum Posts: 2

I have 5 Bit Defender Internet Security 2012 licences to giveaway. These licences are for 1PC 1 year.

Write something nice about the dottech site and I will choose and PM the licences to random 5 winners. Hurry offer ends in 72 hours.

December 19, 2011
9:57 PM
Ashraf
Mr. Boss
Forum Posts: 1791

Nice :-)

I don't want one but want to thank you for doing this!

December 20, 2011
4:01 PM
Lindrian
Novice

Wow this is perfect. I've been browsing this website for quite some time looking for nice offers and free software. I don't have any security product as of right now so this is PERFECT! I love this offer and this website!

Thank you so much!

December 20, 2011
7:39 PM
HappyAnimal
Novice
Forum Posts: 1

I'm a daily visitor to The DotTech and GOTD sites to  learn a little about various programs and of course to try them out. As yet I have not tried Bit Defender although I do remember from earlier reviews that it is performing far better now. I appreciate the opportunity of being on the random list.

Thank You alxantrin and DotTech.

December 20, 2011
8:44 PM
coolarun
Novice

dottech is my favourite site for freeb software, reviews etc. Now with andriod articles I love it more . I usally spend atleast 20-30 mins everyday. I have recommanded this site to many of my friends. Great website with valuable resources.

December 22, 2011
6:52 AM
Lindrian
Novice

I got a Bitdefender antivirus plus and not internet security license :(

December 22, 2011
4:30 PM
jefferyRM
Novice

Hello dotTech! I've been a daily vistor here for the last two months that's when I found out about you. Between reviews, free s/w and the lastest and greatest on everything. i find myself spending least thirty to forty-five minutes a day here and love every minute of it! please count me in on your giveaway! Thank you.     

December 23, 2011
2:02 AM
alxantrin
Novice

Keys have been sent out to 4 reciepients…This giveaway is now closed..Please PM me if any difficulty and do activate the keys within the next 14 days..or else they will expire..

December 24, 2011
7:24 AM
Bushidojoe
Novice

Dot Tech Is one of My Favorite Websites for a few Reason's One is the Giveaways, Two and Most important is the reviews Which I find indispensable When deciding What software Will Fit my Needs as The reviews Are very detailed and most Informative… I have referred numerous people to the website as I feel it is That Important :-)

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
44 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 612

ebony: 548

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 7523

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 2192

Newest Members: sugumar, filip12, tapy, astom12, frofer, novian34

Administrators: Ashraf (1741), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)

Comments