June 4, 2010
I’m sharing my launcher for AllMyNotes Organizer (AMNO) and a guide how you can make portable package.
By the end of this guide you will have portable version of AMNO that you can use from any location without leaving info behind.
About AllMyNotes Organizer (from vladonai.com)
• Organize random data: notes, diaries, thoughts, ideas, letters, links, goals, events, famous quotes, etc…
• Contact information: addresses, phones, call summary, chats. Many people believe that free-form format is better that traditional form-based – there is no limit at all. For some contacts single line of text is enough, and for others you can keep megabytes of dossier – whole branch of documents grouped in hierarchy of folders.
• Trip information: addresses, hotels, itinerary, car rental, electronic tickets, historic sites, landmarks, walking tours and restaurants.
• Financial information, bills, bank account information, record transactions, stocks, taxes, access codes. Restrict access by password to feel secure!
• Make notes on customers, keep notes on personal purchases, customer comments, track client’s time, track sales leads, evaluate resumes, organize inventory, dial phone number from PC, take notes on telephone messages, record all decisions, project planning.
• Secure password management and Generator, for keeping access codes to your web-accounts and your data safely. Allow yourself to generate unique passwords for any web-site, save answers on secret questions, no need to keep data in your head!
• Shopping: shopping list, prices, coupons, web-pages of online-stores with registration info, discounts and special offers.
• Health, food, and dieting, fitness strategy, recipes.
• Teachers can keep lectures, schedule, organize exercises, notes on students and decisions.
• Students can type lectures, quotes, keep schedule, do exercises and homework.
• Project planning – use Tasks and Alarms to make it really efficient!
• Make notes in courtrooms. Helps to do detective work.
• Gift ideas.
• Bible quotes.
• TV programs: organize catalogue of favorite programs, schedule (use Alarms to never miss them!), reviews, keep dossier on favorite stars, capture interesting quotes.
• Capture news, track articles in periodicals.
• Write books.
• Secure diary tool. Keep your private journal diaries encrypted, under password.
• Note-taking: AllMyNotes is the best note-making tool, comfortably sort all your memos the way you want!
• Enter patient information. Store medical histories and techniques.
• Catalogue your DVDs and music – keep list of your CDs and DVDs, lyrics.
• Sport: save results, championship dates, biography of your favorite players.
• Genealogy tree, family records.
• Kids: capture their achievements, funny cases, special dates and events.
• Domestic pets: feeding, vaccination schedule, articles and recommendations.
• A 1000+ other uses.
About the Launcher
- Launcher makes AllMyNotes Organizer fully portable. No traces are left behind on local computer.
- Supports all versions: deluxe, free, “portable” and special giveaway builds.
- It’s an empty launcher: holds no registration info or any AMNO’s program files.
AllMyNotes Organizer Portable (Launcher)
MD5: F25E5045ACF54B14BF751CEB8C0AAA0D (zip archive)
- Extract ‘AllMyNotes_Organizer_Launcher.zip’ to location of your choice (USB, portable hard drive, notebook, desktop computer,…).
- Open the installer with 7-Zip (HaoZip,…).
- Extract all folders and files (except $PLUGINSDIR folder) into App folder in your portable package.
- Use ‘AllMyNotesOrganizer.exe’ in AllMyNotes Organizer Portable folder to start AllMyNotes Organizer Portable.
If you have any question(s) about portabilizing AMNO, post in the comments below and I will try to help.
June 4, 2010
September 21, 2012
June 4, 2010
Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog
Currently Online: AFBear
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 13
Newest Members: maurice jaanitii, sertoa, meselehordo, lephenix, manyprog, BIR BAHADUR SINGH
Administrators: Ashraf: 1800, Locutus: 1886, amnesia: 270