If you’re a parent, you know how hard it can be to find apps that are appropriate for your kids, especially Apps which can develop your child’s imagination and cognitive skills.
Thankfully I have come across such an app. Was very lucky to find this little gem!
The new Coats'n'Shorts iPhone and iPad app from Brandy Mint LLC is 100 percent kid friendly.
- Helps you to develop your child’s imagination in an easy and unconstrained manner.
– You can spend time with your little loved ones not just having fun, but also helping them learn and develop useful skills.
– User friendly intuitive controls for children of pre-school and school age
– You can play together with your kids by experimenting with different styles, getting to know which clothing items match each other (and which do not) in addition to explaining and solving all of the many tasks together.
– This game turns the routine daily process of getting dressed into a fascinating entertainment experience for you and your child.
I can say without a doubt that this app is definitely worth its price.
Check it out, people! You’re going to love it!
iTunes Link :- https: //itunes.apple.com/us/app/ id583847885
Most Users Ever Online: 253
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 9
Newest Members: awmaxham, Knight42, audioprofessor, abs06, mame, aryan
Administrators: Ashraf (1741), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)