Well it looks like G wave is ending…too bad! anyway just read an article here:
Google was recently seeking a new use for Google Wave, trying to get the healthcare industry
to use its services, however, that now seems to not be the case, as the
company has announced it will discontinuing its services.
October 22, 2008
August 21, 2009
November 1, 2009
October 22, 2008
September 25, 2009
Seems like Google does this a lot. They must just throw money at everything and then back off like a bad habit.
I was a tester but it was madness so I didn't even bother anymore. Too bad though the videos they showed made it look promising. Looks like the only thing they accomplished online this year is forcing M$ into the clouds. lol
Then you don't follow the unofficial Google blog.
- Drag and drop to download and upload attatchments.
- Sign into multiple accounts
- Embeddable HTML5/Flash dual-player so no matter what browser you're on the video will play.
- Totally cool Google Images redesign.
- Free fonts that actually look good.
- A webapp for making Android apps.
- Adding a functional spell check to the Google search box (rather than the results).
- YouTube supporting 4k-pixel video
- Rich-text email signatures
And that's just since June!
Earlier this year they released Android 2.2, which is much faster than 2.1 and supports-get this!-a fully-functional Flash player (no "Flash Lite"!)
They also released an alternative to the video codec h264, called WebM, this year.
And don't forget Google TV!
So yeah, what was that about Google not accomplishing anything this year?
November 22, 2009
You know some people are actually trying to "save the wave"…..If you want to be part of the "saving of the wave" go here:
Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 11
Newest Members: Christine55, Cassiopenon2, bobby26, OldAudio, Bilal.jamil, jamessimon
Administrators: Ashraf (1799), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)