Warning: fopen(/home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-cache/sp-plugin-scripts-footer.js): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-plugins.php on line 745

Warning: fopen(/home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-cache/sp-plugin-styles-all.css): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-plugins.php on line 534

Inas Rules | Talk it up | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

    

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Inas Rules
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
May 15, 2010
11:32 PM
Adrian
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 546
Member Since:
September 21, 2009
Offline
1
0

So. Inas Rules. (see screenshot) – 20 posts a day? You'll get to the dotTechie rank in less than 3 weeks at your rate. Or, are you just trying to get to 50 in order to be able to select a custom forum rank? Wink

Inasrules.jpg picture by dottechadrian

May 15, 2010
11:46 PM
yourpalal
Inner Peace
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 647
Member Since:
August 21, 2009
Offline
2
0

I'm……. Happy……..

 to see HappyPerson….

 (AKA INAS)…..hereLaugh

 

Life is just a phase you're going through…you'll get over it.
May 16, 2010
6:47 AM
Inas
Guest

Hi there, Adrian and Yourpalal, thank you so much for your support, encouragement, and kudos – that means a lot to me, it really does Laugh

As for posting so many comments yesterday – I suppose I was in a "happy mood" to do so – and it wasn't for any specific reason or motive.

After many months of being a "passive" dottech.org member, and observing, and watching all of you wonderful people with your back-and-forth dialogues, I was simply ready to join the fray (as they say….)

So, again, my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to you (Adrian and Yourpalal) for enthusiastically welcoming me to the dottech family.  That is very nice indeed.

You both (as well as all dottech community members) rule – for sure.

By the way, I love the math equations (and additions) that we are asked to complete in order to post our comments – that is cool and awesome!

Best,

Inas  Smile

 

 

 

May 16, 2010
2:29 PM
Inas
Guest
4
0

I am now officially a "nerd", thanks to Ashraf - LOL! Smile

May 16, 2010
2:41 PM
Gioneo
Geek
Forum Posts: 240
Member Since:
March 28, 2010
Offline
5
0

Happy Person said:

By the way, I love the math equations (and additions) that we are asked to complete in order to post our comments – that is cool and awesome!


 

 I got a difficult one yesterday: 11+17    Frown

May 16, 2010
4:33 PM
Adrian
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 546
Member Since:
September 21, 2009
Offline
6
0

@Inas: As a "Nerd" you can request Ashraf to change your forum rank now. Laugh

Like, change your displayed name to "Inas" and your forum rank to "Happy Person"? Wink

May 16, 2010
5:30 PM
Inas
Guest
7
0

Adrian said:

@Inas: As a "Nerd" you can request Ashraf to change your forum rank now. Laugh

Like, change your displayed name to "Inas" and your forum rank to "Happy Person"? Wink


 

Thanks much, Adrian, that's good to know – I will ask him to do so.

Inas

May 16, 2010
5:49 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
8
0

Happy Person said:

Adrian said:

@Inas: As a "Nerd" you can request Ashraf to change your forum rank now. Laugh

Like, change your displayed name to "Inas" and your forum rank to "Happy Person"? Wink


 

Thanks much, Adrian, that's good to know – I will ask him to do so.

Inas


 

Actually, you can already change your display name.  Just go to your profile (http://dottech.org/forums/profile).  Under Personal Information, change "Display Name" to Inas.

Then ask Ashraf to change your rank to Happy Person.

Oh, the site that was :(
May 16, 2010
7:33 PM
Inas
Guest
9
0

@Locutus – actually, I already designated my display name to be "Inas", but for some odd reason, this selection is not sticking – I don't know why.

May 16, 2010
7:35 PM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886
Member Since:
February 19, 2009
Offline
10
0

Happy Person said:

@Locutus – actually, I already designated my display name to be "Inas", but for some odd reason, this selection is not sticking – I don't know why.


 

Did you say to save it?  That's a somewhat common problem.

Oh, the site that was :(
May 16, 2010
8:11 PM
Gioneo
Geek
Forum Posts: 240
Member Since:
March 28, 2010
Offline
11
0

 

 Hum… What's wrong with being a Nerd…?  Confused

May 16, 2010
8:23 PM
Inas
Guest
12
0

Locutus said:

Happy Person said:

@Locutus – actually, I already designated my display name to be "Inas", but for some odd reason, this selection is not sticking – I don't know why.


 
Did you say to save it?  That's a somewhat common problem.

 

@Locutus – I figured out what the problem is.  I was designating (and saving my designation) in the "Manage Account" section – but this function clearly was not working properly.  However, when I made this same designation (and saving of designation) in the "profile section," it worked.  So, I believe the "Manage Section" needs to be fixed to effectively save user changes.

Thanks for all your help with this matter.  It's much appreciated.

Inas

 

@Gioneo, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a "Nerd."  It's just that the phrase "Happy Person" suits me much better.

Inas

 

May 16, 2010
8:36 PM
yourpalal
Inner Peace
dotTechie
Forum Posts: 647
Member Since:
August 21, 2009
Offline
13
0

Inas said: ….Hi there, Adrian and Yourpalal, thank you so much for your support, encouragement, and kudos – that means a lot to me, it really does Laugh

So, again, my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to you (Adrian and Yourpalal) for enthusiastically welcoming me to the dottech family.  That is very nice indeed.

You both (as well as all dottech community members) rule – for sure.


 

Your most welcome Inas!!

BTW: ST. JUDE HOSPITAL RULES TOO!!!!!Wink

Life is just a phase you're going through…you'll get over it.
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
26 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 614

ebony: 548

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 11

Members: 9777

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 2601

Posts: 16629

Newest Members: yahoo, dominika, OrganMan51, manishnexusclearing.com, joycewilson, surmit chauhan

Administrators: Ashraf (1799), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)

Comments