I am participating in a giveaway for a chance to win an iPad 2. The person with the most votes by Dec. 30th 2011 gets an iPad 2.
Here is the problem: I have 330 votes, the lead has 540ish, and it's only Dec. 11th.
So I have a request, can you guys help me out by voting and sharing this message. I'm trying to create a network of constant votes coming in daily [about 100-300 daily, as that will be the only way to ensure victory.]
Just so you guys don't think I'm just asking and not doing anything myself. A short summary of what i have done is the following:
- I have created youtube videos requesting votes, I have added annotations to my most popular videos requesting votes, as well as create video responses to most popular videos [I still have to do this one, but will do].
- I have gone on forums asking for vote requests [specially those who specialize in such things], as well as return the votes of others. This was a good start, however, it doesn't generate enough votes for me, hence my need for a network.
- Facebook, Squidoo, and other sites have been targetted and I am in the process of making my own bloggin website hoping it generates a decent amount of votes.
- Have asked Friends over facebook, but they must not like getting invited to events and pages… thus I will be personally commenting on each person's FB page asking them to vote and spread :)
- Will be emailing friends and family, and other people too
Here is the Request:
1. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys can vote for me.
2. I will also appreciate it, if you guys can help spread the word. Like i stated I need to create a huge network on incoming votes. Which Means I need to get those people who vote for me, to also share this to everyone. [My Friends share to their friends who share to their friends, etc. ]
Here is the Link:
And Here are the Instructions:
- go to that link,
- hover mouse over the "card" that reads "Ipad 2 is for noobs, i have an iPad 3" under the name Bharat. [it's under my dad's name, so no need to panic]
- You will see a green button that says "Vote" pop up. Click it and done!
~no registering, nothing. Takes literally a second of your time :)
It's 1 [ONE] vote per IP Address!
Thank You Dottech, Ashraf, and Dottechies!
You do not have to comment that you voted [please know that if you voted, then I am truly grateful and am thanking you!], but please let me know if you will be helping me create the network i vision, that way I have a clear idea of how things look and things I need to work on to ensure success.
Once again thank you dottech.org for this wonderful opportunity of requesting help :)
– Yours Sincerely,
i just realized that i never really defined what networking really means.
Basically what I am trying to achieve is a continuous amount of votes flowing in. Basically by networking I mean sharing this link with friends / family / acquaintances, etc. Just helping me gain continuous votes daily.
This method varies, but you could send out emails, post on FB, tell a friend while playing FarmVille… but it doesn't stop there, you would request your friend to share this too with others etc.
That is why I included the stuff about what I have done/am going to do, so it doesn't sound like I'm doing nothing, and you guys are doing all the work :)
I don't have enough contacts to hit a continuous number of votes, so I'm requesting people to help me out :D
If you have any questions or want a better explanation for why you guys should help spread my link to gain votes, just respond and I will answer them to the best of my ability :)
October 22, 2008
May 4, 2010
Whats the rush LOL your in first place…….
actually i wasn't in first. I was third / fourth when i posted this, and was like 300-400 behind and luckily they DQ'ed the cheaters [sadly, they didn't block their IP address, rather they just dropped their vote to 0] and well the rush starts. cheaters vs. me ;)
so right now the thing that is boosting me to victory is a continous flow of votes constantly coming in daily. I need about 100+ daily, but right now i barely get 50ish. At that rate I will lose.
Thus, Oh Great PCbasics, I hope you understand the rush :P
October 22, 2008
November 25, 2009
Do I get a cut of your shiny new iPad 2?
of course you do ashraf!!
pssh! you don't even have to ask!
Once I win this thing, I'll get an app to fairly decide which cut part Ashraf deserves, and will email it to him :)
the power of tech!
@jyo lolz! i wouldn't really get ashes though would I, i think i would get bits and pieces, right?
Thanks for voting!!!
It's kinda clear that no. 1 and no. 3 are cheating, but i dont know if i should report them just yet, i mean they did get DQ'ed and were dropped to 0 votes. Luckily I have proof [no. 1 had a 473 increase over night FROM 1, no. 3 got 100 votes in a few hours, but that is kinda possible right?].. I could wait till the end and then shoot them down to 0?
Any advice on this guys?
just a quick update all!
I am now successfully about 80 votes behind!! the thing is the more votes I gain, the more votes she gains, so it's always 80+/- :ahh how frustrating!:
anyway i wanted to let you guys know that your help was amazing and I couldn't have gotten that difference I am at now w/o you guys!
I'd appreciate it if you guys can continue the votes!! With Dottechies voting I can easily win :)
Keep on rockin Dottech!!
Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 9
Newest Members: novian34, Enkosa bayisa, Alidottech, mpohl, zlineking, Bruiser1
Administrators: Ashraf (1741), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)