Q-Dir is an excellent Windows Explorer replacement – and there is a portable version. The developers have recently updated it to v4.19 – you can download it from the link below:
1. Bug: Correct reading of the tab drag-over time from the ini file.
2. Optional Managing favorites in the active view Menu/Favorites.
3. Bug: When printing the bottom line it was sometimes not listed.
4. Keyboard shortcut CTRL-K for a fast Tab copy!
5. New Language in Q-Dir, Portuguese-Brasil.
August 21, 2009
Would we have to uninstall Windows Explorer 1st????? or can Windows Explorer be disabled temp???
Seems there could be some compatability or other unkown issues to replace Windows Explorer entirely……..but I’m no scholar on this issue….. (& many. many others ).
You can’t uninstall Windows Explorer – replacing Windows Explorer means that all folders that you double-click on will be opened using Q-Dir. Still, you can manually start Windows Explorer by right-clicking on a folder and selecting “Explore”.
It’s just like setting different programs to open different file extensions.
Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 11
Newest Members: nana444, Airicason3, ferds_1, sirvulcan541, rczwade3, nooner06
Administrators: Ashraf: 1799, Locutus: 1886, amnesia: 270