Or if you already have it installed you can use the player's Update feature (Press F1 and then Update) to download the latest version
This major update fixes:
- Security patches (Solving vulnerabilities when downloading a logo file and executing external files)
– When using the Intel chipset graphic card, text error fixed in a particular Renderer.
– Bug fixed ; mismatching problem between SRT subtitles and assigned code-page
– When saving SRT subtitles sync, it will changed to SMI.
– Problem fixed ; codec finding in some MOV files.
– Bug fixed ; when keeping file handle after finishing playing OGG, MKV file.
– Bug fixed ; when playing MP4 by an imbedded source filter, recognize problem about some MP3 audio streaming.
– Improving downloading OGG file-playing function.
– Improving damaged FLV file-playing function.
– Improving local MKV file-playing function.
– Error Fixed ; problem when connecting some external file splitters.
– Bug fixed ; problem that pop-up finding subtitles page when trying to play a file which does not exist.
– Error fixed ; problem that making unintentional file-names when capturing audio/video of on-line videos.
– Error fixed ; video black-out problem in some conditions.
– Changing format of bookmark file to Unicode type and Improving speed of reading/writhing of bookmark.
– Adding shortcuts about move by a frame (next frame : Ctrl + > , former frame : Ctrl + < )
– Adding sizes in "Easy Browser" option. (1280*1024 / 1920*1080)
– Adding Exif information to jpeg file captured.
– Add disabled filter list
Note: You have to install the ASK Toolbar to install GOM, but this can be deleted after.
Most Users Ever Online: 253
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 9
Newest Members: mame, aryan, Cvele, jennifer, yrmi10, Alkyona
Administrators: Ashraf (1741), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)