May 7, 2009
Or if you already have it installed you can use the player's Update feature (Press F1 and then Update) to download the latest version
This major update fixes:
- Security patches (Solving vulnerabilities when downloading a logo file and executing external files)
– When using the Intel chipset graphic card, text error fixed in a particular Renderer.
– Bug fixed ; mismatching problem between SRT subtitles and assigned code-page
– When saving SRT subtitles sync, it will changed to SMI.
– Problem fixed ; codec finding in some MOV files.
– Bug fixed ; when keeping file handle after finishing playing OGG, MKV file.
– Bug fixed ; when playing MP4 by an imbedded source filter, recognize problem about some MP3 audio streaming.
– Improving downloading OGG file-playing function.
– Improving damaged FLV file-playing function.
– Improving local MKV file-playing function.
– Error Fixed ; problem when connecting some external file splitters.
– Bug fixed ; problem that pop-up finding subtitles page when trying to play a file which does not exist.
– Error fixed ; problem that making unintentional file-names when capturing audio/video of on-line videos.
– Error fixed ; video black-out problem in some conditions.
– Changing format of bookmark file to Unicode type and Improving speed of reading/writhing of bookmark.
– Adding shortcuts about move by a frame (next frame : Ctrl + > , former frame : Ctrl + < )
– Adding sizes in “Easy Browser” option. (1280*1024 / 1920*1080)
– Adding Exif information to jpeg file captured.
– Add disabled filter list
Note: You have to install the ASK Toolbar to install GOM, but this can be deleted after.
Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog
Currently Online: erikwarren
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 11
Newest Members: erikwarren, bustar1, Sandyson8, christine, Snowtiny3, ammmos
Administrators: Ashraf: 1799, Locutus: 1886, amnesia: 270