May 7, 2009
Versions History (just the last 4)
- Version 1.53:
- Improved the performances of scanning the cache of Internet Explorer.
- Version 1.52:
- Added sorting command-line options.
- Fixed VideoCacheView to automatically detect the cache folder of Opera 10.
- Version 1.51:
- Added support for image files. Although this utility was created for extracting video files, some users requested to add image files. This options is disabled by default, because the cache may contains a lots of images.
- Fixed bug: In rare case, VideoCacheView crashed immediately after running it.
- Changed the 'Save Selected Items' option to 'Export Selected Items', because the word 'Save' confuse many users which think that this option save the video files themselves , while the real option that do this is 'Copy Selected Files To'.
- Version 1.50:
- Added new option (In Advanced Options): Scan also the Temporary Folder for the following Web browsers. Allows you to get the flash files in Temporary Folder of other Web browsers that are not supported by VideoCacheView. Simply add the .exe filename of the browser, and VideoCacheView will grab its Temporary Folder flash files too.
More info http://dottech.org/freewaresr/8803
Download VideoCacheView 1.53
Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 11
Newest Members: jaian, lucas batista ross, Peter Gathu kamau, landrepe, miclesorin, williameltham
Administrators: Ashraf (1799), Locutus (1886), amnesia (270)