Warning: fopen(/home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-cache/sp-plugin-scripts-footer.js): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-plugins.php on line 747

Warning: fopen(/home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-cache/sp-plugin-styles-all.css): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dottech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-plugins.php on line 536

[Software Updated] Firefox 3.5.2 | This software has been updated! | Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
[Software Updated] Firefox 3.5.2
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
August 5, 2009
3:19 PM
Ashraf
Mr. Boss
Forum Posts: 1800

Firefox has been updated to v3.5.2. The changelog is available here.

If you already have Firefox go to “Help” –> “Check for Updates…”. If you don't have Firefox you can download from here.

August 18, 2009
9:01 PM
The Living Spirit
England
Nerd
Forum Posts: 81

I'm still using Firefox 3.0 despite Beta Testing 3.5 and acknowledging it is an improvement. The reason for my refusal to upgrade, however, is because according to the Compatiblity Checker, upgrading would break a total of six of my addons, all of which I commonly use (except for two themes I only use once in a while). I have actually checked the Add-On pages repeatedly and it seems the Developers don't even seem aware v3.5 exists!

I suppose if they don't become compatible soon I'll just have to get rid of them and upgrade – I'm just too used to Firefox as it is. *Sigh*

Technically Motivated.com – the blog that makes Technology easier to understand and keeps you on the pulse of the latest happenings. Visit today for the latest Tech News, Freebies, Tips, Tricks and more; plus the ability to join a friendly Forum community, or even contribute your own material to be published on the blog. Our Motivation is Highlighting Tech Innovation. My Other Websites: ProjectHangman.com – Game and Software Development and Sharing site, with an emphasis on Community and keeping a positive link between Developer and User. True ZZT – Independent Game Project attempting to accurately recreate ZZT within MegaZeux. A Project Hangman microsite.
August 20, 2009
12:18 AM
Locutus
Guru
Forum Posts: 1886

Use nightly tester tools.  I used it from 2.0.14 to 3.0 and nothing broke with the execption of the tab-turning thingy.

Oh, the site that was :(
August 20, 2009
3:39 AM
The Living Spirit
England
Nerd
Forum Posts: 81

Jean-Luc Picard said:

Use nightly tester tools.  I used it from 2.0.14 to 3.0 and nothing broke with the execption of the tab-turning thingy.

To tell the truth I'd forgotten about that extension. Probably for the better, now that I think of it. I tried Nightly Tester Tools when Beta testing 3.5, and it broke numerous things. The worst was an incompatibility with Google Gears, which I use to keep my email available when I'm forced to use 3G Internet (our 3G Signal is CRAP over here)! That's part of the reason I had to switch back to using 3.0. So that's simply not an option for me.

Technically Motivated.com – the blog that makes Technology easier to understand and keeps you on the pulse of the latest happenings. Visit today for the latest Tech News, Freebies, Tips, Tricks and more; plus the ability to join a friendly Forum community, or even contribute your own material to be published on the blog. Our Motivation is Highlighting Tech Innovation. My Other Websites: ProjectHangman.com – Game and Software Development and Sharing site, with an emphasis on Community and keeping a positive link between Developer and User. True ZZT – Independent Game Project attempting to accurately recreate ZZT within MegaZeux. A Project Hangman microsite.
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: wp_sferrorlog

Currently Online:
29 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phoenix_rising: 899

karen: 878

Wheezer: 786

yourpalal: 647

PCbasics: 614

ebony: 548

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 11

Members: 9777

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 2601

Newest Members: lukerobinson, erickbrook, eaborcheltnicol, Rachelbon0, zerobyte01, caiofelipe

Administrators: Ashraf: 1799, Locutus: 1886, amnesia: 270

Comments