The following is a description of iSkysoft PDF Converter for Windows, as per the developers:
PDF Converter for Windows Giveaway
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, EPUB, images and plain text.
- Convert up to 200 PDF files at once.
- Convert a 100-page PDF within 1 minute, super fast.
- Supports password-protected PDF files.
HOW TO GET FREEBIE
iSkysoft PDF Converter for Windows is being given out for free by iSkysoft. The giveaway is live for 72-hours, from July 16, 2013 to July 18, 2013. The developer has not provided any information as to if you can install/reinstall the program after the 72-hours or not but, as per my experience with iSkysoft giveaways in the past, you should be able to install/reinstall at a later date as long as you take advantage of the giveaway and get the download/license key within the giveaway time-frame.
To get iSkysoft PDF Converter for Windows for free, do the following:
Version being given out for free: v4.0.1
Free updates: Unknown
Free tech support: Unknown
Download size: 10.4 MB
Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
Giveaway time-frame: This giveaway is live from July 16, 2013 to July 18, 2013
- Visit the giveaway homepage .
- At the giveaway homepage, you must share information about the giveaway to get the freebie. So click the Facebook ‘Like’, Twitter ‘Tweet’, LinkedIn ‘Share’, or Google+ +1 button and share the giveaway with your social network.
- Once shared, the giveaway form will open. Enter your name, email address, and hit the Get It Free button. Make sure you enter a valid email address because you will be emailed the giveaway details.
- Now check your email for an email from ‘iSkysoft Mailer’ with subject of ‘From iSkysoft: Your Registration Information of iSkysoft PDF Converter’. In this email you will find your ‘Registration code’ and ‘Download URL’.
- Download and install the program from the URL provided in the email.
- Once installed, run the program and register it using the code provided in the email.
If you have trouble getting this giveaway for free, post below and other dotTechies or I will try to help.