Disclaimer: This guide is intended as a helpful “how to”. Ashraf and dotTech are not responsible for any gain or loss (including but not limited to bricked devices) incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty.
- Don’t forget that rooting your device will void your warranty.
- This procedure will only work with Windows PCs.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Make sure your device has sufficient battery life before beginning the procedure.
- Download ‘Root Genius ‘ and save it on your PC’s desktop.
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ on your device. First, enable ‘Developer options’ by heading to Settings then About Phone. Tap on the device’s build number several times. You’ll then find the option in Settings, Developer options then USB debugging.
HOW TO ROOT THE ALCATEL ONE TOUCH POP C7
To root the Alcatel One Touch Pop C7, follow the steps below:
- Install and launch Root Genius on your PC.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
- Root Genius should then detect the device and prepare it for rooting.
- Select ‘Root It’ and Root Genius will begin rooting your device.
- Your device will reboot at the end of the rooting process.
- Look for the ‘KingUser’ app in the app section of your device to determine if successfully rooted.
- Your device has successfully been rooted, congrats!