There are a variety of photo effects that you can apply to your photos before posting them online. You just need to search for the right apps or if you’re creative enough, you can manually edit your photos using any photo editing software.
Speaking of which, you might want to use mirror effects to your favorite “selfie” shots. With mirror effects, you can easily transform your photos into a great work of art. Most importantly, you can do it without having to learn any complex photo editing techniques.
If you’re curious enough to know how to apply various mirror effects to your photos, just skip past the break then carefully read and follow the given instructions.
How to create a mirror photo effect in Instagram
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Play Store then download  a free photography app called “Insta photo mirror effect”. Install the app on your device.
- Once installed, launch the app then select the photo that you like to edit. You can select the photo from your media gallery or local storage.
- After selecting your photos, select a mirror effect style. There are lots of mirror effect styles that you can choose from so go ahead and feel free to try them all.
- Next, apply a filter to your photo. You may also apply a frame if you want.
- To further optimize your photo, you can make some adjustments such as moving the object closer or away from the center. You can also insert some text which is quite handy for adding watermarks and copyrights.
- So as soon as you’re done editing your photo, just tap the share button on the top-right corner of the app’s screen. You may then save your photo to your device or share it directly to your followers on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
To create more photos with cool mirror effects, just repeat the steps listed above.