If you want to create polls that you can easily post and share anywhere, then you don’t need to look any further. This post will teach you how to create simple polls that you can easily share to your blog, Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr account.
How to easily create and share polls online
- Open your default web browser. You can use Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.
- Next, click here  to go to “Tally.tl” – a free online tool for creating polls.
- Once you’re on Tally.tl, you can immediately type your question. When creating a question, make sure that is something that can acquire more than one answer. In addition, a poll question can also be stated in such a way that it can get simple and direct answers such as “Yes” or “No”.
- After typing your question, press “Enter”.
- Next, enter as many possible answers that you can think of and would like to include in your poll.
- Type the first answer first then press “Enter”. After which, type the second answer then press “Enter” and so on.
- Once you’re poll is ready, just copy its URL from your browser’s address bar.
- That’s it. You’re all set to paste and share the link to your poll to your blog, Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr account. You can even share it via email.
- So if someone clicks the link, he or she will be automatically taken to your poll.
It’s that simple. So go ahead and try it out.