If it’s an affordable tablet you are after, there’s no better place to look than the Samsung Galaxy Tab range. While it is true Samsung provide an enormous range from cheap to expensive, so just about any tech enthusiast can enjoy the latest offers on the tablet market, they are also known as one of the leading companies when it comes to added bloatware. if you want to take the bloatware away you can do that by gaining root access. if done properly, there’s little risk involved in doing just that, so read the steps below carefully.
1. Your Galaxy Tab 4 should be running the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat version of Android after the recent software update. If you are reading this in future and running 4.4.3, 4.4.4 KitKat or Android 5.0 Lollipop, you should look for another guide because this exploit might be patched by Google.
2. You should only follow the guide if you have the T535 LTE variant of the Samsung galaxy tab 4 10.1 tablet. Do not flash the following file for any other as they require different files.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
1. Make sure there’s enough battery power on the Sammy tablet to prevent it shutting down during the flashing. We recommend starting with above 60%.
2. Turn off the security protections such as antivirus and malware protection on the computer. Likewise, you should do the same if you have it running on the Android tablet.
3. The following guide does void the warranty on the device because we are breaking away the system internals away from how the manufacturer intended the device to be used.
4. Of course, you can gain the warranty back once again by flashing the stock software update manually in future or by unrooting the device with a proper tool or application available from Google Play.
5. Download the Samsung USB drivers  and run them on the computer.
HOW TO ROOT THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 10.1 T535 LTE RUNNING ANDROID 4.4.2 KITKAT
1. Download the CF Auto Root package from this link .
2. Download Odin 3.09 .
3. Download both the files to the desktop of the Windows PC.
4. Extract both the folders and run the Odin application.
5. Boot the tablet in download mode by pressing the Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together. Press the Power button again when you see the warning screen.
6. Connect the tab 10.1 to the PC with the USB cable.
7. Click the AP button and upload the rooting package executable file.
8. Click the start button when you are ready.
9. Do not touch any buttons until the Odin tool is done flashing your device.
10. The tablet should automatically reboot when it finishes because the Auto Reboot box is checked by default.
Congrats! You are rooted with Chainfire’s finest work which gives you root that’s really close to a stock Android experience.