The HTC Desire Eye and the M8 Eye are two sweet handsets with a focus on equipping the front-facing snapper with more power. If you have had enough of taking selfies and want to experience Android at it’s best, you’ve come to the only place. Check all you need on learning how to root HTC One M8 Eye right after the drop.
- You should have installed TWRP recovery on the HTC One M8 Eye  handset before continuing to the rooting guide below.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Download the HTC USB Drivers  on the desktop of your Windows PC. If you are coming here directly from flashing the TWRP recovery, you don’t need to do that again.
- Check the box for USB Debugging Mode available from the Developer Options menu. Those who don’t see the Developer Options from the Settings menu must unlock it first.
HOW TO ROOT THE HTC ONE M8 EYE
- Download the SuperSU from Chainfire here .
- Boot your device to the TWRP Recovery mode using the guide on how to install the custom recovery, we linked above, or by holding the Power + Volume Down buttons until you see fastboot and selecting the recovery option from the menu.
- Choose the “install’ option from the recovery menu.
- Browse the computer’s desktop of the SuperSU file you downloaded just a minute ago. Make sure it’s still zipped, otherwise it won’t flash.
- Head back to the main recovery menu and choose the “reboot system’ option.
Now you should have the TWRP recovery fully installed and root access thanks to the nifty SuperSU file. Enjoy experiencing Android like you never have before!