Did you unchain the Samsung Galaxy Core Plus’s internal system so you could have better access to apps from the Google Play Store? If so, you can return your device back to the stock ROM and wipe away that root access by following the guide below.
- The following guide should not be used on any device apart from the Samsung Galaxy Core Plus with model number SM-G350. Firmware files, otherwise known as software updates, are very specific. You must have the right model number on the firmware build or else you can brick your device.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Download the Samsung USB Drivers for mobile phones from our USB driver page here . You will see the Samsung driver option on he page that directs you through to the official Samsung website. Download that driver to the computer and it should start working or you.
- Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Core Plus should restore the devices warranty unless it has Samsung Knox. That means you can send it away for free repairs if it’s still under warranty. Part from the Samsung Knox security being tripped, there will be no difference in
HOW TO UNROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY CORE PLUS SM-G350
- Download your official firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy Core Plus from this Sam Mobile page here .
- Download the Odin file you need to flash the firmware from here .
- Extract the Odin tool to the desktop of the computer. That means get the file on the desktop and then right-click over the file and choose the -extract here’ option from the menu.
- Run the Odin flashing tool by double-clicking over the executable file on the desktop that came out from the zipped file.
- Now that the Odin is ready and waiting on the computer, it’s time to focus our attention on your Samsung smartphone.
- Completely power off the smartphone by long-pressing the Power button until it is off. Doing that usually takes around 5 seconds for most devices.
- Reboot the Samsung Galaxy Core Plus in download mode .
- Connect the Samsung Core smartphone to the computer using the USB cable.
- Click the AP/PDA button in the Odin tool and browse the computer for the firmware file you extracted earlier.
- Click the Start button and Odin will now flash that firmware on your device.
- The smartphone should automatically reboot once the job is done since the Auto reboot was checked before you clicked on the Start button.
- Now when the device reboots you can unplug it from Odin and you’re done.