You can install so many amazing apps once you root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U smartphones on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop it’s not even funny, one of the best apps available today is the Titanium Backup app which lets you take a complete backup and even tinker with features that have nothing to do with backing up at all. To install the Titanium Backup app, and heaps or others like it, just follow the steps below.
- The following guide is only for the Samsung galaxy Note 4 with the model number SM-N910U. You can find out what your devices model number is anytime by heading over to the About Device menu. You’ll find that by pointing to Menu > Settings > About Device > Model Number.
- The rooting file is made for Android 4.4.4 KitKat and build number KTU84P.N910UXXU1ANIF. If you are not running that firmware version, you need to downgrade to that version and then root using this guide.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Download the Samsung USB Drivers  for your mobile phones. Once you have the correct drivers on the computer, you should find your device connecting and working with the programs.
- You must unlock the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 before you can use the CF-Root tool. You can find out more about unlocking the bootloader by performing a Google search or by heading over to Chainfire’s website.
- You will need to have the Developer Options unlocked before you can find the Developer Options menu available from the Settings. To unlock the Developer Options, head over to the Menu > Settings > About Device and tap the build number at least 7 time or until it tells you that you are now a developer.
- Now that your Developer Options menu is available, head there by navigating to the menu > Settings > Developer Options and check the box for enabling the USB Debugging Mode.
HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4 SM-N910U RUNNING ANDROID 5.0.1 LOLLIPOP
- Download the rooting package you need from this link .
- Download the Odin flashing tool from this link . Try one of the latest versions.
- Right-click over the files when they are on the desktop and choose the “extract here” option.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and reboot in download mode.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to the computer using the USB cable.
- Leave the default settings in the Odin flashing tool as they are by default when you first downloaded the tool.
- Click the PDA or AP button from the Odin user-interface.
- Browse the desktop for the extracted CF-Root file.
- Click the Start button.
- Wait for ten to fifteen minutes for Odin to flash that CF-Root file on your device which will then grant the rooting permission and install SuperSU.
- Soon you should see the pass message in the Odin message box and your device reboot.
- Once your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device reboots, you can start installing the root only apps from the Google Play Store.